how we look together?

DO YOU REMEMBER ME - CHAPTER 10
.

............x...................x................x.................x
.

When you close to me I feel haven ;

When you go hurt I feel protect you'

When you cry I feel like wipe your tears;

But I can't , cause you are so close still so far;

What to do ? You can't remember me...

..............x..............x...............x.............x
.
.
He was all unconscious and water was all over there. I feel like someone punch on my stomach .i ran over him. His body was burning like anything . I really got afraid .

" Manik?? Manik!!? Are you alright ? did you hear me ?" I asked ...

He didn't response and I got more afraid.. he was all wet. because of cold water .i thought to called the servant but then I remember they all go with family for poja's preparation yesterday only . I was feeling helpless. Manik needs treatment ..
I somehow manage to take him in the bed but how will I change his clothes ??
Come on Nandu , you can do it . after all he is your fiancé .

I took his pear of warm cloths .i was hell nervous ... but when I saw his face my all nervousness vanished . he was looking so pale like a dead body, oh no no Nandu , don't think bad

I took off his night tee and wipe his body and make him waer a full slaves shirt . he was still unconscious . I closed my eyes and removed his pant and made him waer his track , cover his fully with duvet .i make his hair dry and got a thermometer saw that he is having 103 fever .

'oh god. What to do? Am fully blank .i don't know any doctor here , there is no one to help me. I can't call Mr. or Mrs. Malhotra .
they are busy on there , it's me who needs to do something but what?
Idea !! Internet !! yes I can see there.
I searched on internet and it gave some idea . well I know them but was confused .

I need antibiotic . it must be in the washroom . I went there but got too much embarrassed . 1st when I came here I was on shock so I didn't notice that there were so many man undergarments here and there .chiiee??

I mean I know it's his room but still . I was better to see a girl.i went to there cabinet but there was no fast aid or medicine . I came out and search on his bedside , and I got medicine

I made him had his medi and placed a cold water bag on his head .

I went to the kitchen to make some healthy soup for him.

Wow... just wow ? am I behaving like a fully housewife ? that too for that jerk ??
Cut the crap . I am doing this as human being . nothing else ...

.
.
***********
.

.
When I came back to his room he was in his sense . I felt relief . but he was looking weak so much . I went near him and help to sleep properly and comfortably . when he saw me he was surprise .

Well , of course he will be , after all I , Nandini Murty , were helping a jerk like him.huh ...

" have this soup , you have to take medi also." I said with a stern tone ..

He again looked at me with double shock . oh boy , looks like it's your shock day...
" I can't move. My body and head aches ." Manik groaned ..

" you have to take this . or you won't get well. Come on , I'll help you to sit . And don't take your hope high , am doing this the sake of humanity ." she touched and pulled his shoulders to turn his back on his mattress. He was heavy that she pulled him so hard ...

Manik's right hand was between Nandini's legs . it stirred burning sensation inside her .she immediately moved away . it was a awkward silence .
"umm. Thank you ..." Manik said tried to be normal . but inside he was doing salsa ... after all his love was so close to him ....
.

{note- Manik loves Nandini not Nandini ... for her it was still attraction which very soon make her love him .}

.
Manik was making faces while having soup .

"stop making face Mr. Malhotra .soup is delicious I know ."Nandini said fully irritated .

" why you think so? Huh!!! Don't say you made this !?" asked MAnik with his twinkling eyes ...

" no , why will I . ghost made this ... you are a brainless creature ." she was at he peck of her irritation ...

He smiled like a fool ...

" thank yo..." he was cut by her ...

" not needed . if there was anyone else I'll do the same.don't keep your hope high as I say

He was hurt but change the topic immediately . as he know she was right at her place . she has full right . and now after this incident he got his confidence back to fight for his love ... cause he know now she also feel something for him...
" where is everyone?" he asked ..

" they went to attend poja at mid night ..." she said ... " I was having headache so I didn't go ." she added .

"hmm." He just hum'ed ... but suddenly something caught his attention .
realization hit him and his eyes went wild ... but he composed himself and a mischievous smile came in his face ...

" Nandini !! who change my cloths ?you don't take any advantage right...!? '' he asked making a innocent face .

Her eyes went wild and a deep shade of pink take place in his cheeks ... he smiled at it...

"shut up Manik. Am not a jerk like you ... and don't worry. I did it with my close eyes ..'' she said try to not look at him...Jerk..

she can feel his smirk from her place also ... and was coursing him for this teasing ...
Till now his soup was finish. She took the bowl and hand handed him his medicine ...

"take this Tylenol and sleep. You will be fine ..." he again made a horrible face and she immediately understood that he hate medicine .

" looks like someone is afraid here taking medicine ." she smirked and said teasingly ...

Now that was something Manik can never take. It hurt his ego.

"never . huh ." he snatch the tablet from her hand and gulped with water ....

She smiled but immediately hide it...

" ok then you take rest , am going .'' she said as she feel like her stomach now really need some food.

Manik also understood and looked at the clock . he felt guilty ...

" hmm. Of course. I'm feeling sleepy ..." he said and with help of Nandini he lay down on bed ... " bye...'' he added then...

"Bye ..." she also bid him bye and went to kitchen . she saw that there were so many food in the Friz ...

" uff. Am hungry ..." she said looking at the food lovingly ....