MINE

CHAPTER-4

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

My PA told me about Nandini , Mr. Murty's daughter , had leave from our mall. i sighed and try to concentrate on my work ...

I got busy in my work or should I say try to act busy , in real , my mind was fully occupied by her thought...

Shit , she affect me too much...

And I very will know how to forget her.

I called my PA and asked him to arrange a hot girl and must be beautiful...yes, beautiful more than her.

And about arrange girl, it's not new for him, he do this when ever I want someone to satisfied myself...

.
.

.
.
It was 6 pm when my work was finished by a executed me...
I went back to hotel , I was taking a nap when my PA came told me that he arrange a girl...

The girl my PA arrange was hot and a model, but unfortunately Nandini is Nandini...can't compere with anyone.

So I was disappointed but thought to enjoy with this Canadian model...

Just then my mom called me, oh god not again, she and dad wants me to get married , it's not there fault , it was my one scandal with Indian actress get into such a big issue that they were asking me to get married from that time.

I know it's for my betterment but I don't want to now...

I ignored her calls and went to a club with that girl...

I asked her to chose a club and he excitedly told me S7...

I know that club, I visit there 2 or 3 times...

.
.
We went inside the club and as usual it was full with people and mostly having sexual contract ...raging hormone and alcohol were giving it a another stage...

.
The girl with me was Eme, a model of my mall . first we went to dance and danced with each other cozily ...my mood was getting better...she know very well how to devoted your mind , her body language were exciting me...

I went to bar counter and order for sorts . when I went to her , she was not in the dance floor , I frown .

Then I feel some touch on my shoulder and it was her...

I was a little drank and so was she .went to a corner kissing each other hungrily ...we moaned as our hands touch our sensitive part...I un hock he crop top and started sequencing her br**t , which was now fully showing...we were just kissing when from my back a girl said "Get a room.."

Seriously??

I looked at the direction but just for a sec looks like I saw Nandini, am I dreaming?

A Big NO...so she was here .but where is she now? And with whom she came here? with her boyfriend?

Oh god not again..

I asked the girl with me to leave ... she was disappointed but didn't argue ..and I started looking for her, Nandini...

***
.
.
It was last 15 mint I was looking for nandini but she was no where to see. .suddenly I saw her dancing on the dancing floor cozily with a boy...they were sooo close that I was feeling like killing him...how dare he?

But again before I reached to them they were gayeb ...shit , shit , shit....

After good 30 min of looking here there something hit my mind , no no. that can't happen...

The club had 3 floor. i started looking for every room...

Some were empty but most of them were filled with f**king sound and moan...

And my nightmare come true when I open a room with a thud . my blood died what I saw...

Anger was a understatement , I was feeling something which I never felt before , and it was more dangerous then anger...

Nandini and a boy were fully naked were making out .i felt a little ache in my heart ...

Both looked at me with shocked filled eyes...

Nandini looked afraid also looking at me...

I know by now my eyes were red and looking dangerous ...

I roared at her -
"NANDINI ..."

She looked more shocked...........