moments

DO YOU REMEMBER ME -

CHAPTER - 15

.
.
"I will promise you , I will live with my eyes filled with only you'

I will promise you , I will live with my arms holding only you;

From the moment I wake up to when I fall back asleep , I will yearn only for you...

Don't forget the words " I Love You "...

I Love You forever ...."
.

.
.
Location -

SK Hospital -

" what the hell manik ? leave my hand ..." and here again he start his nagging .

" no . you are not going anywhere . come on Nandini , your leg is still not good, you need rest. I'll ask the nurse to get your food here..." he said with concern ...

It's been 2 weeks of the accident .Manik woke up 1 day later . he really recovering fast ...doctor was happy and said that we can take him home soon. I'll get discharge after 3 days .and am excited about it.

" Nandini can you do something for me please ...I .. I really wish for it.." he said looking at his finger ...

Hmm. He is trying to be cute .what is cooking in his mind ?

Nowdays he really behaving like a jerk by give me that or this. Specially to Mrs. Malhotra, such a mommy's boy...

" Manik be clear . what are you talking about ...?" I asked ...

I know it must be some thing serious by his expression ...

" I want Cabir attend my wedding ." he said looking down .

Well. This is next to impossible ... Malhotra's will never agree .

" am not a magician Manik, you know Your mom will never agree ..." I said looking away.

"she will if you say ... Nandini, he is my brother ... mom is angry now but still she wants him there , I know, and if I say she will not , but she loves you and must be thinking that you will get angry . I don't want her regret later ... even I'll request Cabir not to come with his wife ..." Manik looked at me hopefully ... " and I want you get over that incident and move on with me into a happy life..." he added...

"fine !! I'll... but what about Mukti ? she was really angry last time. Hmm. You can do this task , right ??" I said looking at his now-very-happy face...

" well. It's a big problem. But I will do it ..." he replied and smirked .

What now ??

" am going now. You rest."I said and about to do when he suddenly hold my arm and tug me down forcefully ...

"what the hell Manik, I ..." I was cut by his soft yet dry lips on mine .... Kissing me . it was our 2nd kiss in the hospital ...
Uff... long way to go...

** 1 week ago when MAnik got his sense back , and they meet , she kissed him taking him all surprise ... his dream is coming true...

****=****

Location :-

LQ hotel -

" you want to say something , Navya ?" Cabir asked not sure what to say ...

Mahi was sleeping on his lap hugging his tight...

" no . I have nothing to say..." Navya not even for once stop doing her coping .

"why ?" she added .

Cabir really don't like Navya's this cold behavior . she was always a unfold and a mistry for him. she naver told about her past .

" I was curious just..." he replied ..

" if you are talking about that girl Nandini , then don't please ..." she said ... " I hope you now know we are not in a good team..." she added..

" Now ??" he pointed " what do you mean by that ?" he asked.

" Nothing..." again a answer which he never like...

Cabir sighed looking away ...

Navya never talk about her any friend .
she avoid that topic all time.

" you want to attend the wedding . right ?" she asked out of nowhere ...

" hmm. I really want . he is my only brother and best friend after all. They are my family ..." Cabir remembered there family time.

" your brother's marriage were fixed up earlier ?" Navya asked ...

" yes.. Manik was madly in love . but I never saw Nandini that time." He said .

" I see ..." was her answer.

****=****

" are you mad Nandu . dear , your aunt told me everything about that girl Navya. And knowing everything I can't let them came here." Was Mrs. Malhotra's reaction when I asked her to invite Cabir .

"but Mom please . I don't want to marry a sad Manik. He really wants his brother there." I try to my 1st asset , emotional blackmail . and am really good at it.

" but that girl will be there also. Will you be happy then?" she asked and it made a point.

" I want to get over her and past also..." I said what manik said. She also don't know the whole truth like my aunt ...

I hugged her. " I know mom. Mukti told me, how close you were with Cabir, please give them a chance, and asked them to explain ..." I told knowing how she must be feeling. Betrayed ....

" I really got an ideal daughter ..." she said hugging me back...

Mission success Mr. Majnu Malhotra... I deserve a huge treat..

*****+*****

" Manik , stop this drama. How can I still admitted in the hospital when am fully fine. Next week I just need to come here for removing this plaster ." I said looking at my leg... " and I need to go to office also. Then Marriage preparation .lots of work are there I need to do." I added trying to call Aliya . as they had a very important meeting .

" NAndini I know that. But you can do those work of your from here also, but you are leaving me all alon. It's not good at all ..." he said frowning like a baby... oh , come on , he is a baby, big baby...

" I'll come as soon as my work will done. I promise. But till then you can talk with Mukti , about Cabir, right? I gusse , only she knows where is Cabir now. I'll call her and asked to come here..." I said dialing her number.

" wait a minute !! you convinced mom??" Manik said with amused dark brown eyes ... I already loved the look...

" well. I deserve a big treat now... it was not easy..." I said smiling at his reaction.
" she never said yes so early... you are genius wifey ..." and we laughed together....it feels so good ....

****+****

" Doctor , I really don't know what to do. Navya's behavior is getting very complicated, you said always to be close with her. But still am unable to spill her heart out. That day very wired thing happened ..." and Cabir told hospital's incident to Navya's doctor..."she never react this way before..." he added...