her pain

DO YOU REMEMBER ME
.

.

CHAPTER - 17

.
.

.
"when I let you go one step further , my eyes overflow with tears;

When you walk away one step further , more tears are falling;

As you move away to a place where I can't reach you even if I reach out my hand , I can't catch you, I can only cry....

What should I do ? what should I do ? you are leaving ;

What should I do ? what should I do ? you're leaving me:

I love you, I LOVE YOU,

I cry out to you, but you can't hear me , because I'm crying only with my heart...."

.
.

" I LOVE YOU ..." Manik said ...

Nandini was too numb to say anything.... " Manik .... I ..." she don't know what to say.. what she feel for him... is it love yet? She needs time to understand her feeling for him, it was not easy for her to forgive him and make themselves comfortable with each other . but she did it and also feel for him but it's too early...

Manik can understand her turmoil and he also want to give her time but also want her know his feeling for her. He was feeling a little rejected but it's his fault only to hurt her.

He looked at her face which was having unconditional pain , knowing her very well now it was not trough to guess her mind...

" you don't need to answer me Nandini... I just told you my feeling ... it's not necessary for you to say something , take your time, I can wait my whole life , cause you will be there with me always as my life partner ..."he said lovingly kissing her forehead with a lots of promises ...

" thank you ..." she said not knowing what to say ... " for understanding me..." she added...

" uff ... don't get so emotional ... I didn't finish yet ..." he said with a huffed " so Miss Nandini Murty ... WILL YOU MARRY ME...? I know we are getting married in a week but still I don't want you regret later ....." he said with a wink making her blushing crimson ....

" well as you said , don't you think I need to give a answer after thinking ...!" she replied knowing it will make him nerves like hell...

" What ??" he yelled " are you serious !!! no no no... no more thinking ... just say yessss..." he cried like a baby ...

It was really heard for Nandini not to laugh ....

" ok .. yes..." suddenly she said laughing ....

" no ... what are you saying ..." he stopped "WHAT?" Manik was shocked ... unable to understand what just she said...his head was fully hang ... registering her word he looked at her laughing face with a cute shy smile ....

He hugged her and promised himself always to keep her happy....

" thank you ..." he murmured ....

***********************+************************

{ Cabir's POV }

" as I told you Cabir, Navya is getting her treatment but still she is not giving it a full chance, there is something she is hiding for his insecurity . am sorry to say but if things like this went , I don't think we will be able to do something ..." dr. Stuart said . she was looking Navya last 3 years and trying to get some progress , but it never happened ...

" I know dr. but I can't do anything , am helpless..." I said looking away..

Dr. looked at me and said suddenly , " you said that day Navya react badly on a girl , right ?" she asked.

" yes dr. ... Nandini was her name. my brother's fiancé ." I said remembering that day .

" maybe they know each other and she can help us . you should asked her..." dr. said thoughtfully ..

" no , I can't . their marriage is in this weak only . and also looks like they hate each other. Specially Nandini." I said lowly ...

" cabir ! things can go more worse . don't forget what happened 1 year ago ..." I silvered ...

" Noh..."

#*******1year ago*******

" navya ! open the door .....( knocking ) Navya please , open the door . you are scaring me baby ..." I was hell worried as Navya was not opening the door.

It's a festival here in south korea and me and Mahia was out for a little walk ... I really love my cute baby ....

But when we came back the was locked from inside and I forget to get my key ...

from last half an hour am calling Navya but she is not responding ...other sside Mahi also started crying ...

After when I got no response . I , with the help from other people there ...as it was a festival , we gave holiday to the maids ....

When I enter the living room , I was frozen on my place ... Navya was lying there unconscious and her arm were bleeding . there were several cuts on her hand ....
The T.V. was on....

*******present time ********

" you said Navya got a panic attract , that's why ..." I don't want to remember that day ...

" yes Cabir , and why she got that attract , it's still a mystry to us ...and I think, that girl Nandini can help us .." dr. said in her Spanish accent ...

" fine dr. , I'll try my best to ask that girl, it will be tough to reach her , but still, for Navya , I can do it ..." I said , I know Neo Aunt and Mukti will never let me so my first hope is Mnaik , which chance is also very low...

{end of POV }

**********************+************************

Navya's Life story ---
.

NAVYA. Full name Navya Navely . from a Indian hindu conservative family ...
Her life was a hell from birth only. Fault , she was a girl ... she was only a burden for her family, they used to beat her like anything , most of the day she had to sleep with hunger and pain in her body ...
One day she eloped from their and got a shelter on a orphanage but the kids there were really bad, they used to bullied her too much...

A family from Canada adopt her . her foster parents were not so bad . they gave her proper food and admitted her in a school but on a car accident , they got died ...

But till then she was 13 and have much money to live which she got from her foster parents ...

But all this incident gave a tough life to her , she always felt lonely and mentally was not good...

Then one day she met Nandini. They were best friend then . navya told nandini everything about her life .

After 2 years she was 15 -

At that time Navya got raped on the road one night when she was returning her home .

And that Was it. Only Nandini was her lifeline . Nandini also were with her always ...

But then Nandini also leave her and she went into darkness fully with panic attracts ...

Best friend is something who give you strength and can also break you into pieces ....they know your secrets and you , more then yourself ...

&*****************************

" I miss you Navya ......"