what happened then?

CHAPTER-5

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

LIFE, A very complicated yet precious , we want so many things to make it perfect .... They want a perfect life....

They never think about there heart ,but when do that , it will too much late ...

#AFTER 3 YEARS

Lots of things have change....Nandini , her life style.

Specially after Mr. Murty's death and Mukti's betraying her broke her badly.. it was a shock for her.. she lost her smile..

Now her only support system is her aunt .yes, only because of her , she was alive ..

MURTY INTERNATIONAL now handle by Nandini..in this sort time she only get success for her company. Now she is a work holic ...

(Nandini's new  al )She is the most beautiful and arrogant business woman now

(Nandini's new al )
She is the most beautiful and arrogant business woman now.. and yeah, not to forget , fiancé of THE Manik Malhotra...

Yes , they are engaged .....but for there parents .specially for
Nandini, it was her father's last wish...

Changed everything , Manik And Nandini both...

The Manik Malhotra , that name is enough to the world to know him. the rudest , arrogant, stubborn , hottest business man ...he is the dream of a woman ....

But he now stay away as much as possible from them...
So let's see some flash back that what happened and everything changed..

.
.

{FLASH BACK}

After watching Nandini like this Manik was hurt and angry....she was his nothing right...

That boy with Nandini wanted to say something but seeing his
face got afraid and run away taking his cloths .

Other side Nandini was embarrassed , angry , shy and what not...

A smoking hot guy when saw you making out with someone its embarrassing .but when some one disturbed your personal time with out permission , that's really really not-so-good....

And you are fully naked Justin a blanket . it's sham full .
Nandini feel helpless when she saw her partner runaway... leaving her alone ... huh...coward .

She looked at the guy...beautiful and handsome with perfect figure

...

MAnik went to Nandini and gave her dress. when she wore it , it was very sort he saw. he took off her curt and give her...

"let's go down side. "he said .there was some think in his voice which was holding the authority ... that she just feel like obeid ...

Manik took her hand and before she could do anything he stared dragging her ...

He took her into his car.

"what the hell are you think you are doing... who the hell are you? Because of you...." Before she could say some think was shued by him..

"was he your boyfriend?" he asked with dangerous voice...a silver went though her body...
She compose her self.

"who are you to asked me" she firmly said ."because of you I lost my best night .my dream night." She added.

"what " he was confused ...

"what what ...?it was my V-card lose day with stranger .and you just spoil it .now let me go..." She huffed ....and about to leave the car...

Manik was unable to say anything. she was going to sleep with a guy that too a stranger...

"are you mad?" he shouted... in anger and hold her hand ...

Now Nandini also got too angey..

She just punch him on his handsome face and got out of the car...

She went to her car and go to home with a ragging face... she called mukti but she was not picking .not new.so she leave a

massage for her....
"I never want to see his face in future " Nandini thought ....

Manik was specless and was holding that places where she punched...

"you did a very big mistake Murty...now you are mine.." Manik said in a dangerous tone...

Never in his life , any girl bet him...it's just not hurt his ego but also feel something new.

Not just a small game but a life time game.

And he was ready....
.
.
.
*
*
LONDON -

"oh Mr. Malhotra , I have no problem with this...it's my pleasure and luck that I will be able to get such a good son-in-low ..." Mr. Murty said happily.

"thank you Mr. Murty , that you agree .i really like your daughter .she is very sweet and they will be happy .i really want my son get settle ...and she is perfect..." said Mr. Malhotra and shake his hand with Mr.Murty ...

" And of course there opinion also the most important thing .after all it's there life... " Mises. Malhorta get a main point...

{ FLASH BACK END }

Life , life and life ...which is fate's soul mate , always ....
You can't change your life when it's fated to each other...
Nandini was a girl who lead a cheerful life and like a stom , manik entered in her life and it changed...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~