you were never SORRY

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?

CHAPTER 21
.
.

“ if I could reach the top of the world ,
Be all I am, It’d be so beautiful ,
If only I could be brave and I could be strong
I would know where I belong …
If only wanna feel free to be who I am , what I am about is more then I’ve been
Ready to show the world who I am , started it out ,
But I’m holding it and find my own place to stay , I can be who I am……
I’m closer to what I’m meant to be , if I try I know that I can get there.
I’m not gonna stop ‘ cause I believe that there is so much more to me ,
I wanna feel free to be who I am , what I am about is more then I’ve been….”

.
.
.
..

“ why was Manik calling me to a hospital . is he alright ?” I asked my self..  the tension in me was too much to think something properly .it’s it self a terrifying thought .

I reached at the hospital’s 2nd floor as  he asked me to come . there he was standing with Cabir and was alright . I released a breath I don’t know I was holding .he was not looking sick or something .

But then a rush of anger went though me . why the hell he called me like that and scared me ? what was he doing with Cabir .

I marched towered them and both looked at my direction hearing my hill’s sound …

“what is it ?” I asked glairing at Manik . he looked at me with a apology look which I don’t like at all …

“ Nandini … am …” he was about to say something but was fumbling . it just made me more angry .

“ say fast . I don’t have whole day to west …” like you I wanted to say also but I am not a manner less girl .

“ I need your help Nandini . ” this time it was Cabir .

“ what help? I don’t think there is something that I can help you ?” I said not so interested tone .

“ it was her 3rd time attempt to suicide …” Cabir said looking at his feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world .
“ what are you talking about ?” I asked fully confused and then my brain automatically gave the answer … “ Navya ?” I whispered …

It was not a question for anyone but myself .

“ I know you hate her but still . I don’t have any other hope but your help.” He said and I looked at him .

“ I don’t hate her” it was an automatic answer .

They both looked at me shocked …

“I never hate her actually . right and wrong or  LOVE and HATE . they all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace . do you think I hate her ?  but it’s not true . hate was never an option . the opposite of love is throwing  that parson alone . and I do that to her only. I leave her instant of hating her so she will never rest in comfort  . I was always aware of the fact that how much important I was to her . but leave her , throw her away from my life .” I said .

the blank face of mine was looking  scary right now I know . I was not crying . the emotion in me was not able to make face . it was urging me to let go but oh so stubborn me .

Cabir was looking at me confused and hurt but Manik was looking at me with pain and guilty . of course he is , he was the reason after all…

I know he suffered a lot  and I forgive him but still I can’t forget the event .