hate her

DO YOU REMEMBE ME

CHAPTER - 14 [ sort update ]

.
.
.
Flash Back :-

"Why are you overreacting Nandini ? we were just having fun. That boy was really handsome. And about your dad , he was old enough man..." said Navya casually .

Nandini was shocked . she can't believe that it was her same best friend from whom she used to fight with her family...

She felt betrayed . how could this bitch say some thing like this about her father ...

How on earth she able to stand in front of Nandini ! her aunt was right , she was a shameless girl ....

" you were sleeping with my fiancé ..."

Nandini said with so much hated that Navya looked at her shocked ....

" then I must say am lucky to test him before you . what's the big d..." she was saying a wicked smile recovering the shock but got a slap from Nandini...

" never ever came in front of me or my life. If you , I swear , I'll make your life a living hell ..." Nandini said very dangerously " now I understand why your parents never wants you , cause you
don't deserve that ..." she added with disgust ...

...
Flash back end ........

.
.*************=

SLAP

" so the sult is back to make my life hell ? huh ? oh no no? you already make it hell..

." Nandini said with a smirk , her eyes were burning with anger....

" how dare you !?" Navya tried to slap her back. She was nervous ... but a hand hold her hand .

It was Nandini's Aunt...

Whole Malhotra family and she came on spot when Nandini slapped Navya..

" don't you dare to touch my daughter .." my aunt said " we have had enough of you...why you came back in our life after hurting her 3 years ago ??" she added.

All this years my aunt saw me how I suffered because of this bitch ...though sh don't know the reason...

" Aunt , because of them Manik is in danger ..." I said pointing that unknown boy and Navya .

" Cabir !!..." we all heard Mrs. Malhotra's voice...

So that boy is Cabir ??