I will wait

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?

.
.
CHAPTER - 18
.

.
{ NOTE --- very very sorry for late ... my uncle dead gave the whole family a big shock ... also from next month , I mean December 3th , my half yearly exam is also gonna start ... to 12th ... till I won't be regular ....again sorry for late post...}

.
.
" I want to be your love; why don't you know my heart towards you..

Even if you act as if you don't know me , I can't push you away...

I want to be your love , I'll become your man, just wait..

I'll run to you know So my heart can get to you...." - BTS (boy in love)
.
.

After engagement , the other function went really quickly , but the whole family were not so happy watching Navya and Cabir . but they said nothing . they most of the the time were on their room or anywhere where the family member were not present ...

but I can say mom were not angry anymore but were sad, which is more bad ....

I wan my whole family happy... yes my family ...

******

I was in a daze all the time but when pandit's voice went to my brain , my daze got broken...

" you are now husband and wife, god bless you. Go and take elders blessing ..." the Pandit said happily ...

Oh my god.... Am a married woman now ... Ms. To Mrs. Now....can you believe it ...? yes , I don't know how to feel and express it ... some time my heart filled with nervousness and some time a weird feeling ...

We took blessing from mom and dad first then from my aunt ... suddenly I felt my eyes watering as I remember my dad's face... a pain in my heat filled with... wish my parents were also with me...

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder ...Manik...

I looked at him and he smiled at me , assuring that he is always with me ....

Then I looked at the person whom I used to thought my family once ... her face was blank and eyes were unfocused ... Navya ...

Am happy that she is here ... I can't forgive her for her did , at least she need to realize her mistake like manik ...

I forgive Manik because he in this 3 years had said sorry uncountable time , but Navya .... I don't think she will ever realize ...

Cabir came to us with Mahia in his arms and congrats us ... Mahia is really a very cute baby with green eyes .. well , its strange ....

Suddenly I started to feel really cold , of course this lehenga was no use to cover my body from this ice cold .... Dehradun is covered with snow as its December and inside this community canter can't give us that warm properly.... Manik , from where I don't know get a red sall and cover me ...

Mukti and Aliya came running toward us and give us a tight hug ... they giggled and looks like really excited ....

" I think there is something going in their head ..." Manik said doubting eyes.
Aliya chuckled and hand Manik a envelope ...

"open it..." mukti hurriedly said ...

There were 2 tickets to Norway.... Well, that's cute ....

I went there 1 time for business work...

but this time it's fully different things...
" thank you guys ..." I said and they hugged us ..

" do this hugging and thanking later ... the flight is in 1 hour BTW ...." Aliya said smirking ...

****

It was a long journey from Dehradun to Norway and I only was sleeping on whole trip so no tiredness ...only one time we exchange the plan ..

It was a 7 star hotel where we are ganna staying and it's also Malhotra's ... we , when enter the gate , I saw the whole staffs of the hotel are there to welcome us ...

Well , that was pretty much warming ... we are here for 2 days as the whole work of mine are jammed for this wedding already , so I need to settle my company completely ... Malhotra's are billioners and so I am, the Murty's also...

" congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra..." said the manager , I felt the checks of mine getting heated hearing Mrs. Malhotra ... " hope the journey went well."he finished ..

" thank you Mr. Tenneson ...it was great ..." Manik replied with a hand shake ...

Manik bid bye them and took my hand.
He took me into a lift and said that we are going on our personal lift and suddenly leans down to kiss me , but pauses before his lip touch mine , his eyes searching mine , wanting , asking permission . I raise my lips to his , and he kisses me and I let go - my hands moving of their own accord and twisting into his hair , pulling him to me , my mouthing opening , my tongue stroking his . his hand grasps the nape of my neck as he deepens the kiss , responding to my ardor . his other hand slides down my back and flattens at the base of my spine as he pushes me against his body ..

The kiss was getting more passionate but suddenly lift door got open . thank god there were no one there...

" don't worry . it's our personal floor ... on one is here expect us...' he gussing my mind said kissing my hand ...

**********

I got freshen up but the thing is I was disturbed ... I'm married now . Manik is my husband and had full right on me . but I'm seriously not ready for this ...I don't think I'm in love with him yet . I need more time ...

I came out the washroom ... manik was watching TV setting on the sofa ....

Then he got up coming to me... OH GOD...
.
.

.
*********************+

#MANIk's_POV-

When I was about to enter the car for honeymoon after marriage , Abhi give me a packet with rapping , I know what it is and I also know , I can't use it now.
Nandini needs more time ... and am gonna give it to her ... I love her enough to wait ...

When she came out from washroom , I know she was thinking about this ...

I got up and she tensed more ... it was funny to see her like this ... I went close to her and took her hand kissing her forehead ...

I bent down and blow on her neck , kissing there and biting her earlobe I said in a whisper ..

" don't worry Baby ... I will not do anything like that with you . I know you need time and I'll give you that ... I love you and I want your trust for me enough to give yourself to me ... anyway , you are mine...."
She looked at my eyes and I can see her shocked faced ....
"thank you for understanding Manik ..." she said smiling after recovering her shock ....

******

" they were really happy ..." Navya said .
She was not in her mind , cabir can say that...

" Navya ... we reached our hotel ... let's go . am taking Mahia from back sit .." Cabir's voice get her to the earth ... their drive from Dehradun to Mumbai were not so short one ...

" when are we going bake Korea Cabir...I don't want to stay here anymore.." Navya said ... as they were here only attend the wedding .

" I have some business to do here also Navya ... so we are staying here more 1 week..." Cabir replied ..

He was just waiting for Manik and Nandini's honeymoon to finish and meet Nandini... he really want to know what was her relationship with Navya ...

On wedding , he didn't try because he know whatever between them were not good... it can upset her and it's her the D day ....

'it's a important work...' he said to himself...

**********+**********

" I know Cabir , what you are trying to do...." Navya Said to herself
.