jealousy incarnate

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ? - CHAPTER 12
.
.
***********XXX**********
.
.
" you can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see , but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel...". - Johnny Depp
.
.

*********XXX*********
.
.
Next day morning -

It was now 7 and mukti , me ,Manik and Aliya are in airport . and we were here for Mukti's fiancé com boyfriend. We was coming from Japan ..."

"Guys please now let me go ...I really have a important meeting . I need to go..." Manik was winching like a baby .

" come on Manik . you can't do this for your sister !!" Mukti emotionally blackmail him. It was fun to see his face ...

" stop this Mukti.i..." I cut him in middle ...

" you stop winching like a baby Manik . can't you wait a little more..?" I was irritated ...

" fine ..." he groan and we laughed ...

"hi guys... " suddenly we heard a manly voice and Mukti just fling to his arms ....

"oh god love I miss you soooo much..." Mukti said hugging him tight ...

"me too love..." that handsome boy I mean Mukti's boyfriend said ...well manik is more handsome and hot ... oh know , not again , am thinking this bullshit again...

" knock knock to earth love birds ..." Aliya smirked and said...

They broke the hug and blushed ...

So to change the awkwardness Mukti introduced us ...

" Nandini meet Abhi . My Boyfriend.." Mukti said side hugging guy named Abhi.

"and Abhi, it's our beautifull would be sister in law Nandini..." she added...

We helloed each other with smile and leave the airport ...

*********=******

All day me and Aliya are on my new office and work pressure were like hell. Aliya was really tired so I asked her to take some rest as she was not habited on this ...

Malhotra's some employ were helping there also. In stock market , we basically needs nothing but money and Murty's gave money for projects and keep shears in several company ... we are one of the main investor in the world ... companies beg us to invest in there projects or companies ...Murty's are 15% woner of Malhotra's groups .which is the 2nd biggest shear of this company ...

" interview for employs are Friday and tomorrow, there is a meeting with several companies head where Murty's do invest ..." aliya said " that will be a busy day ..." she added...

" it's not done yaar how can Mukti got this holiday that too when there is so much work and madam are spending time with Abhi , you also needs to spend some time with Manik. You guys need to know each other ...." She was like a fresh lotus who make everyone happy ...

I laughed at her complains ...

" chill Aliya , tomorrow we will make Mukti a little bit work extra . ok??" I asked and winked at her...

She also laughed with me...

**********XXX*********

At night -

Malhorta Manson -

All tired Aliya and me were eating like anything as we get less time for lunch and were hell hungry ...

" slow guys , foods will gets afraid ..." Manik and his not so funny jocks ..

we glare at him .all laugh..

" ouch ...!!" he shouted next moment , well he was seated next to me and I was wearing hill.

"what happen manik !! are you alright ?" I asked faking sadness ...

"yes honey am alright..." he said glaring me like anything ....

But his calling me honey make my stomach ticklish ...oh almighty , why he affect me so much ...

In our cat fight we totally forget that everyone were watching us.

" uff, you guys are so cute ..." and here start our Aliya...

**********XXX**********

Next day at Murty's new holdings office -

" oh no , I can't do this much work, I'll die , am already tired man." Mukti was shouting like hell and aliya were just taking advantage , I was laughing.

"it's your punishment for yesterday." Aliya said evilly .

"now you have a meeting with LM hotels and casino .lets go. Next meeting, Mukti will accompany you." Aliya added.

It was a simple meeting and went well.

" you are doing great job Aliya ..." I said with a smile . she was working hard...

" thank you Nandini . but now I have to go .my deginer is coming ." Aliya replied.

"btw now you have a meeting with HG group .at café bee ." she added.

" oh .did you just say HG group???" Mukti asked supper excitedly ...
" yes , why?" me and aliya were confused .
" Do you know, the HG group's CEO and his partner are really handsome here."mukti said ..

" really?but you have a boyfriend"...I said surprised ...

"so what? Can't anyone else be handsome cause I have a boyfriend?" she winked...

" lets go Nandini. We need a little touch up and lets have some fun..."Mukti hold my hand ...

" but i....?" Aliya was about to say something but Mukti cut her in the middle ...

" you can go now Aliya. We'll handle there. Don't worry..."she winked at her and dragged me from there...

" have fun..." we heard Aliya's word before leaving...

" hmm. With out me having fun... well let me see where is my brother and hope Abhi is nearly now...I don't think they will like it..." Aliya said with a cheeky smile as she took out her phone .

If Mukti and I were there , she was gone ...

****_*****

Café bee -

Oh god they are handsome and cute . of course we can have some fun...

" hello am Nandini Murty and this is Mukti Malhotra, nice to meet you.."

I said smilingly to the CEO and MGH . they helloed us also...

"every girls in there are really this much beautiful ?? I heard that Malhotra's girls and Murty Holder's woner are really beautifull...it's really true.." CEO Mr. Aman Roy said...

"well that's true but me and Mukti are best in them you know..." I said with a flirty voice with a shy smile ...

" you have a great personality . do you have any boyfriend??" asked the MGH Rohit...

" honey , what is going here?..."came Manik's voice from our back...

Shock will be underestimate for me and Mukti when we turned and saw Manik and Abhi standing with smirk .

Anger was clearly visible in Manik's eyes...

"Manik Malhotra !!!.." the both guy were shocked ...

" yeah. Me. Now leave . and don't you dear to flirt with my fiancé in future ..." Manik said in very dangerous deep voice...

" but our business meeting isn't finishing yet .." Aman said little afraid...

" no,no... lets end this here ... let's go ...will call you later ..." another guy Rohit said looking at Mukti...

"don't you even dare ..." this time Abhi roared ...

Oh my !! they were so jealous ... but Mukti and me were angry also . they just run our fun....

" Aliyaaa...." I heard Mukti mutating angrily...