a nightmare

CHAPTER - 6
DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

[{(there was a mistake in previous part. Nandini's friend is Navya )}]

***Part A-

{ FLASH BACKL COUNTINU }

"No dad, please .i don't want to get marry now. it's too early .and 2nd thing is I even know him . " again and again dad was forcing me for this marriage and my big NO never change.

How could I just marry someone whom I even don't know. Now days my luck just went far away from me...I called navya but she was not even picking it up... goddd...this girl...!i will surly kill her someday...

I came out of the house and was about to start the car when I hear something failing from inside ...

I run there .dad was ling there, I got panic ....

-----------**************---------------

" He got a heart attract Miss. Mutry .his condition is very critical as it's his 2nd time and you took him here late...I don't think we'll be able to save him...but still ,we are trying our best..." Dr. Stivan said in a clam voice but helplessness was visible there clearly...

I nodded my head , looking lifeless. There was no one beside me aunt was on her way to here....i again try to call Navya .her phone was switch off .wow. just wow.

Because I was calling her before ambulance I was late .i felt alike a useless daughter ...

I look at my hand.it was a envelop with a picture, the boy ,my dad chosen for me...

When I opened the envelop and saw the picture I was hell shock to react ...

So his name , it's Manik and the C.E.O. of their company ...I start recalling our meets....

Suddenly there were some bip sound and doctors and nurses were running in and out from my father's cabin...

.
.
----------**************------------

.
Aunt were trying to consul me but I were all num and neither talking nor eating ...

Suddenly something stuck in my mind and went to hall were my dad's business pertners ....

I stood in front Mr. Malhotra .

"I'm ready for the marriage uncle ..."

I grab my car key and went out of the house...

------************------
.
.
Part B -

I was standing outside of Navya's flat .
The door was open...I pushed the door and hear a loud morn .i follow the sound and opened his bedroom's door.

What I next saw was enough to make me feel disgusting ....

Navya was morning while that boy were kissing and sucking her breast and hands busy massaging her sensitive body part...

She was fully naked an boy was just in his boxer that too not correctly ....

It was clear that they already had some round of sex...

It was not something new but that boy!!!???

"Manik!!!??" I just said...

They stopped at there spot...

"sorry ..." I said try to ran away ...

"Nandini , please stop... I can explain..."following me, Manik try to say something...

I stopped at my track and turned around , slapped him hard on his cheek...

And looked at Navya disgustfully ...

"don't even try to contract with me." I said this to Navya...

"I have to think about this marriage again i guss..." this time I said this to Manik...
....

---------****** {FLASH BACK END } *******-----------

Nandini didn't object about the marriage because it was her father's last wish ti her .... but she never talk to Manik after that incident ...

She just do engagement with Manik and said his parents that she needs time and wants to handle his father's business ... everyone agreed and were happy with her decision ....

.
But what changed was herself...

Part 3 -

Present time -

Nandini was sitting on her chare and was in her dip thought ...

Her thought was broken by her phone call.. she pick it up and it was her aunt ...

"Nandini from last 2 days you didn't came home .and I also know that you are not tacking your food also.. come home fast we need to talk..."

She said in a angry voice..Nandini shinged and agreed.

She know what her aunt want to say. her old speech about not waste your life like this and all.

But she love to hear them now. Cause now she is the only person , her blood related and who taking care of her now...

Nandini looked at the clock and saw it was evening. time passed really fast and she never realized ....

"Miss you Dad ... and always love you...." she said looking at her Dad's Picture which was on her table ...

.
.
----------************==-------

Same time -

India -

"No , please... NO nO.... don't leave me...Noooo" Manik woke upn from his same nightmare which he was watching after that incident...

"Am sorry Nandini...please forgive me...please don't leave me....i really love you..." he said with sowlen eyes....
Hee saw it was just a dream .

It was only 5 in the morning ....

"am sorry...." he mumbled ....

*****