warm love

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ? - CHAPTER 11
.
.
---------------x-----------------x--------------x----------
"Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then I look at you . I'm ready for war."
---------------x--------------x-----------------x----------
.
.
" Nandini honey . am really glade that you were here . other wise god knows ..." Mrs. Malhotra sobbed . "oh my Manik...."
" mom ! you are now overreacting . am perfectly fine..." Manik said with very difficulty as Mrs. Malhotra was stuffing fruits in to his and glairing him...
It was really funny as whenever manik got scolded by his mom it's always epic ... Nandini was feeling different watching this , she always missed his mother's warm, love and care .1st time she was jealous of manik .he indeed very lucky having a mom like Mrs. Malhotra ...
Everyone were sitting in the hall and watching mother and son's adorable season...
Suddenly Mukti click a family photo on DSLR . " wow. It will be a great memory ..." she said..
" stop it Mukti .a not with my proper make up. So stop doing this and delet it.." Aliya Panicked ...
Everyone were like seriously!!!??? She is unbelievable and cute ...
It was 12:30 pm in evening and whole Malhotra family return at 12 only ...
Everyone were really tensed knowing that Manik was having faver but now he was fine . they were thanking me again and again for taking care Manik...
"By the way . pandit ji is coming in the evening for the marriage date .so everyone be present .ok ?" said mrs. Malhotra ...
Manik looked at me to see my expression but I was motionless .what was he expecting? Doing salsa?
"but mommy ,at least we should wait for cabir bro , right ?" suddenly Mukti said with a little hesitation . I was confused .
Who is this Cabir now...?
"if he wants he can come , who stop him. He is a big guy now...! Not even for once asked us marry a girl whom we never saw till now ... not for a moment he felt to introduce us to his waif as if it's a crime ... huh" ... Mrs. Malhotra said . her face were red. " come for lunch everyone... and Manik , I'll take your lunch in your room. You need rest .Aliya , help him..." She added and went away...
Manik made a face but didn't say anything . he was full after eating this much fruits but watching Mrs. Malhotra's angry red face he didn't even try to protest ...
" are you mad Mukti ? don't you know how much emotional topic for mom it is?" Aliya scold Mukti ...
" it's ok Aliya . she must be missing Cabir . actually we all do..." MAnik said claiming his sisters ... Mukti looks like feeling guilty and went away saying angrily ...
"I'll never forgive that bitch who took our brother away from us.whoever she is .i know she is the reason but what I don't know..."
Now it was just Mr. Malhotra , my aunt and ,me ...
" he was Neonika's sister's son and Mukti's Prank buddy.they were really close.he has his own business ... When he went to Italy for a business meeting he fail in love for a girl. That girl wasn't ready come in front us . even Cabir also didn't try and they themselves marry . and only call us to say that . after that he never contract with us expect Mukti ..." Mr. Malhorta said sadly ....
*************X********************X**************X***********
Evening at 5 pm
"after 2 months there is a good time for marriage . you guys should go with it..." said the pandit .
"Nandini dear do you have any problem if it's held after 2 months ?" asked Mrs. Malhotra ....
"no . I have no problem, in fact I can properly settle down my company in this time here also.'' i replied ...
"great then . it's fixed , marriage will be after 2 months and what type of wedding you guys want ?" she asked looking at me and Manik. Manik also looked at me . for some reason he was blushing a little . Wait !!!!What ??? blushing and manik but why??
Then I understand and feel that het on my cheeks also... they are fixing our marriage for god sack ....everything happing was so fast that what to say?
" I want a destination wedding..." I said shortly ...
"I have no problem with it .." Manik also said his opinion ...
"I may leave now..." said the pandit and leave from there but he was looking at Manik and I don't know but I think I missed something ... that pandit was continuously looking at Manik after coming here...something is fishy for sure...
"so Nandini and Manik now tell me where you want your destination wedding ??i have a lots of work to do ..." said Aliya excitedly ... " you know na decoration , them , colors , dresses , and all the faction . everything ...." Aww she is cute ...
"yes, do you like any place for you're wedding ..."my aunt asked...
"well I don't know...I never think about it other think then marriage ..." he slowly said ...
All smiled at it... he was trying to avoid everything and typing something on his phone...
" and i guess Nandini had something in her mind." My aunt looked at me.
"I want my wedding at Dehradum ( I don't remember it's spelling .sorry ) where my parents did ..." I said finally to everyone...
"oh my honey ... am so proud of you..." Mrs. Malhotra was on tears , she is really emotional ...
" ohh I love snow and hills ...it's going to be so much fan..." Aliya exclaimed ... and all laugh...
Manik looked at me with a happy eyes...
" and Nandini . I want you settle your company at our one of malhotra building which had also your shears .... I know it will take time but Aliya and Mukti can help you and learn something from you also ..." Mr. Malhotra said . it was a awesome idea .
" thank you ankle" I thanked him...
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
NEXT PART PROMO :---
" Nandini meet Abhi . My Boyfriend.." Mukti said side hugging a handsome guy.
*********=******
" Do you know, the HG group's CEO and his partner are really heandsome here."mukti said ..
" really?but you have a boyfriend"...I said surprised
"so what? Can't anyone else be handsome cause I have a boyfriend?" she winked...
****_*****
"I heard that Malhotra's girls are really beautifull...it's really true.." CEO Mr. Aman Roy said...
"well that's true but me and Mukti are best in them you know..." I said with a flirty voice ...
" honey , what is going here?..."came Manik's voice from our back...