she is ready

Chapter-22

" I'm someone who's hoping for you to have a happy ending" - W Two Worlds

Life never fail to surprise you . unexpected or unforgettable things happened , when painful things  happen it feels like a disaster but it only shape in to a better future .
Your bearing power  also take you to another level . friendship is something which basic always  be together and support each other , whatever it was a good thing or bad . friends mean fun , love , laugh , cry and a bit of magical emotion . that emotion without any blood bond or anything . a friendless person is the most unluckiest person in the whole world , who doesn’t have anyone to gossip or go to shopping , even worse when you broke up with your boyfriend , there is no one to comfort you, will never judge you. So , yes friends are the best thing in the world…
And right now the most happiest person in the world is me hugging my best friend .
We heard a coughing sound which broke us apart . it was Cabir . now when I saw him carefully , his eyes were red and puffy . looking really executed but relief .
“the sound we hearing from here thought that you guys are killing each other .” he said looking at Navya . a unknown emotion was there…
Then Manik enter the room and stand  beside Cabir .
“ sorry…”  I heard a mare whisper beside me . it was Navya …
“SHUT UP …” Cabir shout ruffling his already messy hair …
Navya’s eyes again get watery …
“how dare you…” suddenly I heard the shout and then realize it was only me , I was always overprotective best friend … I looked up at everyone …
The boys were looking amazed and now Navya’s eyes were again watery because of happiness ….
“ I missed it …” she said again hugging me tight…
**********************+

“ how could you guys stay there without us Nandu . it’s been 4 whole days …. And you are still New York …” Manik winch like a baby …. Actually , he is a baby …
After Navya’s discharge from Hospital ,just we both came NY for a little vacation …
Manik was not ready but I technically blackmailed to let me go alone with Navya …
Well, never mind we are going back today in my privet plane …
“ Manik stop this.. look, Cabir like a good boy is letting us having our time, and you ? just  making excuses to make a phone call…” I scold him.i always do actually ..
“ because I love you more then Cabir do to Navya baby …” he said on the other side of the phone , I could feel his smirk and a tiny blush speared on my checks …
Then I heard a sound along with Manik’s ‘Ouch’ …
“ you idiot , you have no idea how much I love my wife, am not calling much cause Mahia is in my responsibility and Navya finally is happy there . I want her spent little more time tension free there…” Cabir said and I feel myself saying a ‘awww’  on the phone …
And I know Manik is now rolling his eyes and giving death glares to Cabir .
“ oh god . stop fighting guys… Manik don’t forget I have meeting here about the investment I have done on the AZ seven star hotel’s new branch … am doing work here also …” I said looking at the file …
“ yeah yeah .. fine … do your work .. I have a meeting in an hour .. bye …Love you…” he said .. I heard a coughing sound and rolled my eyes..
“love you too…”  I smiled hanging up the phone and saw Navya sleeping . she is really lucky as Cabir is an amazing person …
I again looked at the file …. Looks like this director here really doing a good job… 41% of shear in this hotel is holding my company …
Then I remember I have a meeting with Mr. Saxsena is next Saturday … I totally forget … looks like I need to go back India now … and before that me and Navya are going for a full day shopping …
*****+
“ it was the best week Nandu. I enjoy it with whole heart …” Navya happily said but then get sad suddenly …
“ what happened ?” I asked all confused ..
“ Cabir was saying that we are going back South Korea very soon. He had take enough break , now he needs to go back . am gonna miss you …?” she replied , I know that we just solved our problems but it’s a fact now that she is a wife of someone like me , not to forget , a mother also…
“ I will miss you Navya. And I even was thinking , next winter vacation will celebrate with you guys… i really want to spend some more time with you and Mahi… she doesn’t know me , I know…” I said sadly … in the past , we used to say , we will get our daughter and son Married …
“ by the way… how was your honeymoon ? how many condoms were used ?” she said smirking .. I can feel the redness in my checks …
“ shut up Navya . am virgin ..?” I looked at the window of my privet air plane .
Yes , we are right now going back India …
“ OH MY GOD…?!!!”  Navya shout like she saw a cow with two head … “ why ? why ? why ?” the she dramatically added …
I rolled my eyes at her overacting . but smiled at the thought that the old Navya is back..
“ oh Miss drama Queen , stop it okk.. I was just in need of some time ..” I said ..
“ first , stop rolling that cow like eyes of yours and second , it’s now Mrs. Not miss…” she said “ and last , it’s been years , how on earth you still need time ? it’s the supper idiotic thing which I never heard before … if things went on like this , I will never able be an aunt …  are you lesbian ?”  out of nowhere she asked and the poor me who was drinking water , it just spilled out of my mouth …
WHAT THE FU*K… is she gotten mad … poor Cabir …
“Shut up you brainless creature …” I said glaring at her …
{[ Nandini’s end of  POV}]
*****+
India :-
[{ Manik’s POV }]
“ mom, please now stop being stubborn and talk to Cabir … I know very well how much you are dying inside to talk to him …” i was with my mom having morning tea … I really do miss Nandini …
Mukti said something under her breath , setting on my right sides …
“ where is Aaliya ? still sleeping  her beauty sleep?” she just totally ignored me and asked Mukti…
I huffed in frustration … she of course is my mother .. I looked at my father for some help and he also took a deep breath … my poor dad..
“ stop ignoring this matter honey ..” he said taking her hand in his ..
Mom took her hand away blushing a  little .. they both still look so adorable.
“ I’m thinking . now stop this subject … aren’t you getting late for office . go, get ready ..” with this she again get her way to escape from this as I was really getting late ..
………………………..*
.
It was evening and I was tired .  wanted to talk with Nandu but then thought to go home first , as I need a shower ..
When I reached home everyone was at the living room doing there own work .
Dad working on his file , mom talking on the phone with Nandu’s aunt, Mukti and Aliya working on a same file discussing something . they all looked at me and smile.. well,  that’s weird . they are behaving suspicious , but am too tired to question .
I enter my room and to the walking closet then to bathroom .
15 min later I came out side with my sweatpants  hanging on my lower waist .
Ruffling my wet hair with the towel I sat on the bed . then I throw the wet now towel on the bed standing up to call Nandini …
“what the hell Manik !! how could you throw that wet towel on the bed ?” Nandini yelled from balcony door .. wait …! WhAT??
“Nandu!!??” I still can’t believe she is here in front  of me..
“you can’t do a work properly !do you?” she sing grabbing the towel from bed..
“ well hello to you too love … I missed you too..” I   sarcastically said taking her in a warm hug.
She chuckled and hugged me back . and yet again I realize that life is beautiful and I how much I love her …
I could feel her smile that made my smile wilder . breaking the hug I looked at her face closely  with my plam on her cheeks . I was just some days but felt like decants later I saw her.
She gets on her tip of the foot and took my lips in her trembling one into a kiss with lots of passion and desires ..
It took me millisecond to respond back with same emotion …
I could feel her heart beat though the chest to chest connection .. I pressed my self into her more and land on the bed with me on her top ..
Kissing each other like our life depends on it … my tough liking her lips and tough chewing it , exploring her mouth which was feeling like chocolate .. I want keep kissing her more but understood that she was out of breath … breaking the kiss I start giving open mouth kisses ,sucking  her neck , she moan in pleasure and started roaming her hand though my bare chest … I could feel my little man getting excited …
I keep my hand under her shirt keeping her in place …
I kissed her again hungrily and broke it with her disappointed groan .
“ as much as you want it . I want it as well but I want to make it special for both of us … I’m happy that you are ready but lets get you some food , I think we both are hungry ..” I said chuckling at her cue pout pecking it , messing her hair I little ..
“ am so hungry you know ..” she said teasingly indicating my neck upper body ..
I groan , she know I’m getting hard … “ really !!!?” I said again coming top of her then the sound came …
It took me some time to understand that it came from her stomach and I looked a her to see it was red as tomato … I bust out laughing like anything … oh god , she is so cute like a baby panda  …
{[ end POV]}
.

**********************+
.
{Nandini’s POV }:-

It Saturday and I was sitting on the conference room with the Saxsena’s …
A  slutty looking woman was looking at my advisor with flirty eyes , I rolled my eyes, she was Mr. Saxsena’s fiancé …
“ the land is really on a perfect location and I can tell you , we will not disappoint you Miss Murty …” Mr. Saxsena said after the presentation …
“ 1st of all it’s not Miss Murty , Mr. Saxsena. It’s Mrs. Malhotra … and 2nd thing is what is the thing new here, the presentation you gave us is very simple and as much as I know there had more high profile hotels then this  in Goa . just location is not everything you see, I can’t waste my money in such a project which is not enough to do better in the future …” I said looking at his face . I know their company going to bankrupt very soon if I don’t give money for this project …
“ but still I will contribute if your company take my conditions …” I added while playing with my pen ..
“ what condition ?” Mr. Saxsena asked ..
“ if your company got bankrupted or got any legal problem then I can do anything with the 50% shear of mine here..” I said smirking ..
He looked pale but what to do it was his only chance …
“ done … it’s a yes from me .” he said then I looked at my PA asking her get the papers ready …

I stand up and came out side the room , very soon that place will be Manik’s …
Then my mind went to the night I came back from UK . the way he kissed me and hold my waist still give me the chill …
“ Nandu lets go ..” Mukti who was standing beside shake me .
“ yap … lets go ..” I smiled and said …
.
.
*******************+*****************