I LOVE YOU

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?

- CHAPTER - 16

..

.

.

.

" phone bell rings like every other day , please give me a break

My battery's running out ! it keeps ringing and ringing ;

The phone might blow up any minute...

He says I take his breath away , I got him all frustrated , I make his heart race, why?

He says I'm so pretty, not that I'm bragging or anything...

Oh ! sorry for not answering, my friend is shy shy shy!!

Can't see you right now, I'll call you later, don't urge me, it won't take long and I'll let you call me baby..

Now it's not the time , it's too early but show me a bite more..

CHEER UP BABY, CHEER UP BABY ; give it a little more;

A girl shouldn't give her heart so easily , that will make you want more.

I'll pretend like I don't care, so you don't notice my feeling for you..

Just get it together and then baby CHEER UP...." - Twice {cheer up }
.

.

.

When peoples asked you a reason you yourself don't know but it's your life now , how will you feel ? Cabir's condition were no different ... about Navya , 1st it was a responsibility for him but then he fail in love ..

Cabir thought about Manik's phone call. He asked to come him to their marriage . it was unbearable to think that he now needs invitation for going to his own brother ... it hurts ...after all they were his family .

Be true , he never thought situation will get like this. Out of his hand.

Cabir looked at sleeping Mahia.

Whenever he gets angry with Navya he just looked at his daughter ... she is the reason they are still together.

He singed . Manik asked if possible then to come. How far his family went away from him ! Neo aunt even don't want to see his face . Aliya never in this 2 years tried to call me. And Mukti ! she said 1st she wants her answers . where I , myself don't know the answers of this questions, he thought .

****+****

" So the engagement will be after one week and then the other function will start ..." Mrs. Malhotra said " I already start the preparation , after engagement we will go to Dehradum , for the destination wedding ..." she added excited ...

Manik had discharge today and we all are at his room ,planning and discussing for the wedding in final .there are still a lot of had to do , and Aliya is very tensed for that . to her , we are brainless to delay this much for such a important thing . I really like her.

On the other side which guests are coming that's a big matter. Everyone got busy . but manic was getting supper bore .and that time something came in his mind ...

***

" are you serious ?? you haven't propose Nandini yet??" said a very disappointed Aliya ..

" yeah Manik. This is very bad ...but now what?" Mukti came to the main point ..

"I have a plan guys and I need help from you two..."Manik replied all excited ...

***=

" it's ok Mukti .Abhi's aunt is not well , I can understand , of course you and mom , dad need to go there and I'll take care the other think here , don't worry ." Nandini said as Mukti was feeling sorry.

"thank you Nandu. And sorry again. Aliya or your aunt also went for shopping and how much I know Aliya , there is no guarantee when they will be back." Again She said sorry.

" Muktiiii...It's ok...now go ..."

*+*

"Plan is on Manik...we took whole family for little shopping , then movie and dinner . you have full 3 and half hour . so do your work fast..."Aliya said excitedly ...

" thanks guys , bye..." Manik cut the call. He has a lot to do now...

" Mukti , why this sudden plan of outing and why Nandini didn't come??" asked Mrs. Malhotra .

" actually mom, her leg just recover so and she do a lot of work today . must be tired . because of all marriage preparation you guys also need some refreshment .that's why .." Mukti very goodly handle , at least try...

" but Mani..." Mrs. Malhotra was cut by Aliya.

"Manik said he is alright , now stop and enjoy guys...." She said with finality ...

***+***

" NANDINI.....NANDINI....." Nandini was doing some office work when he heard Manik's voice , calling her name.

She then remember what if something happened to him. He is not well properly now...

Running , she went to Manik's room door...

"MAnik are you okk?'' she knocked the door ... "are you inside!?" she added when no one replied ...

She pushed the door and was fully surprised ... the room was full with candy , chocolates and lots of toffees were filled in the room ...

Nandini can't believe this. She used to love eating all this thing 3 years before, chocolate her most favorite in them.
She just can't resist her self and start stuffing them ,how much she can...very soon her hand , finger , and mouth were smashed by them...

On the other hand , manik was too shocked. He was at the washroom door . it was not his plan. He wanted to feed all this himself after propose but this girl just start eating without waiting for him...
eating like a hungry kid...

He smiled at her cuteness when she was making cute faces while linking finger ...

Nandini feel a tag on her arm to see Manik standing there looking at her lovingly ..

She made a cute pout and then smiled at him .but his next move made her blush like hell...

Manik tug her hand and stop her linking finger and took that in his mouth , linking it passionately like anything . Nandini feel goosebump on her stomach ...

One by one he licked her all fingers and all this time their eyes never leave each other ...

When the fingers were end his eyes travel on her lips and the side of there. Nandini can see what was coming next but nether her heart or mind want to stop him ... it's like a drugs which bring intoxicating passion ...

There lips meet , eating her . Electricity went though both of there bodies ... the kiss was not just a kiss. It was a promise , love , and needs for each other {I never kiss }

There love reflex in there their eyes...
Out of breath , they both broke the kiss and joint there forehead .

" the chocolate was really yammy ..." said Manik...

Nandini;s blush was worth watching ...

" it's not done Manik ... if you want to test it this much badly, here is so many..." Nandini said not meeting his eyes.

"but I just want this one only ..." he said teasingly smiling...

She again felt the goosebump on her stomach ...

" Why ..." without realizing what she said and then just bit her lips in shyness ....

"Because I LOVE YOU ....." he finally said...