the sleepy smile at the last

Warning... Warning... Warning...fully 18+...don't abuse....if you can't read then avoid the last after warning one...as it's the last part so i tried my best...hope you enjoy...i really write a big part...

....,...,................................++++++...................

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?
Chapter- 23 (last)
.

.
.
.

Doing fine all on my own.
'Cause I know now this was right for me.
Now you're feeling all alone.
I bet you're sorry now but that's what you wanted.
You took me for granted all the time.
Chorus:
Tie my heartstrings. I tie my heartstrings off.
Tie my heartstrings. I tie my heartstrings off.l
Had to save my heart. Save it from all your evil games.
And now it ain't the same. Oh.
You will have no such luck to try to come inside. It is to be denied.
Now you know I'm doing better.
You try to catch me when I'm finally free.
You only did this to yourself.
I bet you're sorry Oh but that's what you wanted.
You took me for granted all the time.
Tie my heartstrings. I tie my heartstrings off.
Had to save my heart. Save it from all your evil games.
And now it ain't the same. Oh.
You will have no such luck to try to come inside. That is to be denied.
I was fighting, for you. Now I just pity, pity the fool in you.
Had to save my heart. Save it from all your evil games.
And now it ain't the same.
You will have no such luck to try to come inside. That is to be denied.
Tie my heartstrings. I tie my heartstrings off.
.
.
.
.

Life got us where they wanted to take us .we are the puppet of it . if someone told me four years age that I’ll fall in love with this person for whom I was sure now , I would just laugh . the feeling being loved and able to love actually very  different thing … and the main point is I love it …

It was Mukti’s engagement today , A very happy day . the whole family are in Abhi’s village house , I was happened to came home one day earlier as I got an important call from office …

Also someone needs to stay at home for emergency . after visiting office I was home now…

It was 6 at the early evening , I was really missing Navya , after the US trip she and cabir went to the Korea back , we talk a lot but I really can’t  help but miss her . I really insist them to stay until the engagement but it was already late and cabir was indeed need to go back to his work .

The ring on my phone got me out of my thought .i was really startle at the ringtone , god I need to change it ...

It  was Manik..oww … my dear husband , and this thought bring me all our enthusiasm moment at the engagement party , he was getting so cozy . well , I can’t blame him , we both were sexually frustrated since  today’s morning after our PDA got disturbed …. We were so carried away …

“hello Manik !” I answered the call as I sat up from bed . I was talking a little rest after the fatiguing day …

“ baby , am coming home …” he said from other side , I can fell the tiredness in his voice ..

“why ?you should take some rest now  …” I exclaimed but also fell happy ..

“ the driver is going to drive so I can take a nap on the way don’t worry  and how can I let you stay home all alon ?” he replied .

“there are security in the home My dear husband .” i was really hopping his health now , he was busy all day as the bride’s brother and need rest ..

“whatever and don’t worry Nandu , I just need you to hold me and I’ll be full of energy …” he said sheepishly he added “don’t you know your lips is my energy drink …”