choice is yours

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?
Chapter - 20
.
.
.
.How could it be?
When I look at you
Faraway memories come back to life

It's always like that
When I look at you
I see the lost memories from you

Protect yourself from disappearing
When things get hard, remember me
I really wanted you
So I hope you'll stop for a moment and look at me

I can't stop, I'm afraid
I can't control myself, what do I do?
Look at me, remember me

It happens even when I try
When I'm in front of you
Memories I want to forget come back to life

Protect yourself from disappearing
When things get hard, remember me
I really wanted you
So I hope you'll stop for a moment and look at me

I can't stop, I'm afraid
I can't control myself, what do I do?
Look at me, remember me

Protect yourself from disappearing
When things get hard, remember me
I really wanted you
So I hope you'll stop for a moment and look at me

I can't stop, I'm afraid
I can't control myself, what do I do?
Look at me, remember me

.
.
.
.

"I can't do this Cabir. I don't want Nandini to talk anything about Navya , it's not at all good idea." Manik said straight by .

But Cabir and Manik both can understand there situation .after all they are brothers .

Cabir was trying to contact with Manik but was unable to get enough course, he was well known that it was not easy. But still , he came for his love . Cabir told every thing to Manik about help Navya, it was his last chance to make his wife recover fully...

" Manik please . it's the last chance to cure Navya . I really need her now. I beg you." Suddenly Cabir said in a broken voice. Inside , he was going though storm .
Cabir got a phone call and when he received the call , he looked horrified and shocked .

"please tell me which hospital ... yes am coming ..."

" what happened Cabir ?" Manik asked when he saw Cabir cutting the call .
"Navya again tried to attempt suicide ..." he said and start running to the exit .
Manik followed him.

.
.

************_

.
" please dad , am sorry . I was hungry , I will never eat from frig." A little girl in red frock said while his father was beating him mercilessly .

" how dare you touch tommy's (dog) food and it was your punishment to not eat anything for 3 days . you dare to disobey me ..." that man said with hateful eyes " and you , good for nothing bitch , get your daughter in a line , other wise I'll kill both of you . you can't even give me a boy ." now he said to his wife ...

When the men went out of the room , the woman came near the girl and the girl got more afraid . she hold the hair of the little girl and slapped countless time .

"why Devi mayea gave such a burden to me .huh ,because of this good for girl, all this happening .

.
.

********=
.
.

#Seen_change
The same little girl was bleeding badly from her knees and crying, looks like she is a little much older . there were more older kids around her and was laughing like anything . one of them throw a egg on her already Injured head .