His Story

CHAPTER - 8
DO YOU REMEMBER ME?
"So what's cooking in your head ?" I said .anger was rising only...
" you ......" he smiled at me. Such a shameless creature ... "after three bloody years nandini , am talking to you ...." He emotionally said...
"I have no time a person like you .." I replied with hate and anger filled in my voice....
" please let me explain at least" he begged ....
" what you will explain me Manik.. ? how you will feel when you will see me with your best friend making out , fully naked ?" I said with full of disgust ...
Hearing me he stopped the car with a jerk ...he was trembling with anger and horrified face...
All of a sudden he took me in his arms and I just feel my lip was taken by a rough but at the same time soft lips...he was kissing me senselessly like a hungry lion...I was too shocked to react ...
1. I was liking his touch and hungriness
2. I so wanted to response but my brain wants me to make a negative move ...
What will I do...he was still kissing me ... I try to puss him but he was way to more strong then me...
.
I again puss him but this time he just took my both hand and lock it behind me with his one hand and other hand was on my waist press it hard ...
Unknownly I mourn and he took the opportunity entered my mouth and start expos it ...but I never kissed him back...
Finally when he felt that am breathless ....
He cupped my face... there were some unknown emotion in his eyes....looks like there was some feeling ....
I feel like losing myself . No I can't... I can't lose my self...
"am sorry again... I never know she was your best friend..." he said......"I can't even imagine you with someone else and friends are far away their...." He added...
Huh . over possessive asshole ...
"get away... how dare you kiss me... don't touch me..." I jerked his hand away from me... he was hurt I can say... "and what you mean by not know that she was my so called best friend..? if she was not my best friend , then what ? huh? Tell me?? AM ASKING YOU ...?" I shouted last line ....
Then not regret or what.,...
"please listen to me at least ..." he again requested ...
"fine ...speak up ...." I replied ...
.
.
.
{ Manik POV }-----
" fine ...speak up ...." She said..
I took a deep breath ...
"that night after your leave I was so confused and stressed and..... and angry , so went back to the bar and start drinking ....i don't know how much I drink but I was not in my sense ..... I was so disturbed cause I saw you like that with a guy and I was not able to take it..."
i looked at her , "I was angry at you. Don't know why but I was..."
"then I saw a girl , as I was drunk I thought it was you... and we went somewhere , and everything get blur ...." i sift uncomfortably ...
"later when I woke I was half naked and there was no one... I hear some sound and in the other room your friend was having sex... I was having a really bad headache ....i tried to walk but lost my conscious because of weakness ...."
i looked other side to avoid eye contract ... I was too much guilty ....
"I woke up at late night day.... No , actually it was 5 or 6 in the morning... that girl gave me some food ...
She was wearing nothing but a shirt and was seducing me... she was again reminding me ..." i stopped and again start saying , "of yours..."
.
{ END OF Manik's POV }
.
.
{Nandini's POV}
.
What?? Did I affect him this much...??
" I told her not to do that but she smiled and said oh you are so looks like a nave and idiot ...I got angry and your making out sceen was coming in my mind again and again ... so I just start kissing her and unbuttoning that shirt ....she do the same...then suddenly I heard your sound..."..... "believe me Nandu , I was not aware about our marriage or your father's dead... when you say there 2nd thought about marriage , I was shocked ...please trust me...."he looked at me helplessly ...
I looked away ... what he think I'll trust him?? No way, and if even do that, he was still at fault ...I know he saw me unwanted position also but we were stranger that time, there were no relation ... still he was dominating me ....
And what about my bestf ... oh sorry ex-best friend ... yes , I'll never forgive them. They betray me....
I wept my tears and looked at him... he was looking at his foot like he was watching there IPL match ....
"was that enough or there are more nonsense to say ..." I said with a blank expression .... "I want to go home . am tiered ..." I sat on the car ...
He was shocked first ... what he thought?? I'll get emotional and forgive him?? It's not gonna happened ... if he told me this three years ago, maybe I do but now am not the same Nandini... I changed a lot and it's good for me...
"he tried to say something but stop.
He start driving ... the rest of the way to home were silent ...
WHAT'S WORG WIRH HIM NOW..???
.
.
.
.
*****************---------------------------****************
.
.
Seoul ( korean place) , Korea
" Mahia , don't cry baby...mammy is coming ... Cabir , please come and eat your breakfast , you are getting late for office ...Mahia is hungry , I need to feed her...Cabirrrr..." a girl shouted from kitchen ... " if you didn't come now no kimchi (Koran food) for lunch ...fast now..." she added...
" yeah , yeah am coming ... and don't threat me with food that too kimchi... you know how much I love it..." Cabir said ... " yougo and feed Mahu.." he came running ...
" ok mr. foodi..." said Navya ...
Yes she was Navya .now marred to Cabir dewan and mother of 2 years old cute Mahia ... living happily as a housewife destroying own best friend's life...
What A Life...
***********==========*********