4/25/16 sometime after 2am

I don't feel I have a right to call myself a poetess

Very few people are happy. Can't you see they're all the same? Pleased with our own ways, we've forgotten how to make it worse. I always say that I can get through this day, this week, this year with only my heart to guide me. But like everyone else, I'm not going anywhere.

Blades of grass cut off the field of flowers. Anything that touches beauty is it's own destruction. I can't stop listening to the sound of my own breath. The first time I heard pain it was my own. Crying out for someone to save you only kills you faster than your own tears.

All I wanted was to have the chance of being set free. Instead I was given matches and was told to set fire to my destination, my desires. Darkness fell asleep in my head and it hurts to want it back. Maybe I can't win for us. The silent battle for peace is waking me up. I'm upset that I can see it, the only thing I have. My heart is broken, breaking. Keep the sun with my family. For you, my love, I'll just keep fighting until I fail to keep my eyes open.

Hated by many. I've managed to make the most important thing in my head hurt me. Please don't make it worse, don't make it worth the price. I'm so full of the past I can't see the point of having the future. Until the end of this world, the only thing I need is to get the same thing asked of you. He was the only thing I had to hold on to, taken away by this little shadow of death. Fall with me, but don't cry for help when we jump.

I wonder what I was like before you. The first step to the edge is welcomed by the sweet call of nature. My voice sounds so much like a bomb, I'm surprised I haven't destroyed myself yet. The clock is ticking, counting off how long we have left before it gets to me. Time is the answer to questions not answered. He knows I'm gone. I'm going to let you go.

Are you telling me to love you or let you go? The wind blows me to the point of insanity. I don't think. I just can't. Keeping my fingers crossed, eyes closed, I pray to be realistically bound to this earth. Hanging dreams on branches, crying for our lost souls. Crack, your heart. Keep going, open your mind to the silence of the world. Promise me you'll keep breaking.

Hey look you made it this far dude congrats