Chapter 3

(edited)

(edited)

"Hey just keep it easy okay?"

I let my feet touch the cold floor, allowing Kakashi to steady me as my legs adjust to being used again. I've been in the hospital for about a month and a half.  Turns out I was more exhausted and starved then I thought. Add that to the fact I overworked myself with summoning and transporting Pandora and I, I was lucky to have only a mild case of Chakra Exhaustion. The doctors absolutely refused to let me leave until I was better then what I was. I've had visitors of all sorts, allowing me to become more comfortable with strangers...I just wasn't allowed to leave the hospital. 

I take a few wobbly steps before regaining my balance. I look up to Kakashi with a slight smile. Out of everyone, he was the only one I slightly trusted. He always kept me company and always calmed me down when I started to freak out. Even when it came to the random hospital employees that I was introduced to..Kakashi is the one I am most acquainted with. 

"See? Now we can go shopping."
A giddy feeling runs through my body, as I tried not to jump for joy. I've never been shopping! And to add more to it, I can finally leave this accursed hospital. However, when I stopped and thought about it, shipping would be rather expensive...

I look down at my Hospital clothes and back up to Kakashi.
"D-Do you think...I could..have my old clothes?"
He gives me a smile through his mask, his eyes gentle as he reaches out to ruffle my hair. 

"Sure thing kiddo, just give me a sec."

He then does a hand sign disappears, leaving me alone in the room. Letting out a sig, I walk over to one of the mirrors positioned in the room. Luckily, the mirror was the same height as me so I was able to see the entire length of my body. 

From the bridge of my nose to my collarbone, was a long scar. The mark upon my skin causes me to shudder in disgust. My face was the one place that my family refused to mark up, and now, even that has been touched by a blade. 

 My once dirty and bloodstained hair was now crystal white. After a month of being in the hospital, the doctors made sure that the white hair was as clean and pristine as it should be.  Something that has never happened, even from the very moment I was born. Looking around to make sure no one was there, I lift up my hospital shirt and look at my back In the mirror.

The multiple Kanji that spell out 'worthless' is now just pink scar's across my back. I feel an unfamiliar sense of rage when I look upon that damage across my skin. This will never fade or go away, they will forever mark my skin as a permanent reminder.  Pulling down the hospital gown, I look at the rest of my Kanji.

The oldest one; 'demon' was now faded but still noticeable, the mark adorning my shoulder almost like a tattoo. These two Kanji scars are easy to hide, however, the rest of the scars were not. They decorated my hands, my legs, my arms, and there are even a couple nicks on my ears and neck.