Chapter 20

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V

Nothing's happening....I don't feel comfortable.. taking my ponytail, I take out the elastic. Allowing my hair to fly around in the water, I take my Head band and tie it around my head; stopping the hair from flying into my face. Feeling a bit more relaxed, I sit completely still. Eyes closed, I set both of my fists together. (A/N think of how Korra Meditates) I need to focus on the bad memories....I need to focus on what is causing me so much mental pain.

Allowing myself to focus on nothing but the water, my mind goes black.

Third Person's P.O.V

The shrill screams of a soon to be mother fill the entire household. Doctor and medics are rushing around the house, and the frantic father is sitting outside the bedroom.

After awhile the screams stop, but the expected cry of a baby didn't come. What was instead heard was nothing but silence.

The father, stood up from his seat and ran into the room. Ignoring the doctors protests.
"Wh-Why isn't she crying?! Please tell me she isn't dead!" The mother is screaming again, but this time for a different reason. The First born child was still and quiet, yet at the same time still breathing.
The Father known as Daisuke, runs to his distraught wife.
"Shh..dear what's wrong?"
Mohana looks up to her husband, tears streaming down her face nonstop.
"T-The first born girl...out of the quadruplets...she isn't crying!! Baby's are supposed to cry!"

Daisuke's eyes fill with worry, and the worry only increased as one of the doctors handed the baby off to Mohana. Yet, the doctor had a small smile on her face.

"The baby is perfectly healthy, nothing seems to be wrong with her." The doctor says, addressing the couple with warm eyes.

Mohana takes the baby, extremely happy,but then she catch's sight of the girls hair "That's odd..why does she have white hair?-" she cuts off as the baby begins to open her eyes.
"Daisuke look she's!-" the mothers happy smile drops instantly as she takes in the blood red eyes; which were staring happily at her. Mohana began to look at the child in panic.

"What's wrong with her.." realization crosses over her eyes almost instantly, causing her face to twist into one of horror. "M-Mons-" Her own scream interrupts her yet again. The other baby was coming.
Daisuke takes the baby and holds her in his arms;smiling happily at her.

"I don't care what you look like, you'll always be my child....isn't that right? Shizukana?"
The baby now named Shizukana looks at her father with gleaming eyes.

/////////////////////////////////

My eyes snap open instantly. I refrain from screaming out into the water, as I try to grasp what I just saw.