Chapter 32

I clutch on to my earth scroll tightly before quickly shoving it into my weapons pouch

           I clutch on to my earth scroll tightly before quickly shoving it into my weapons pouch. Exiting the booth, I walk straight towards my team who were waiting near one of the gates. We had all decided that it would be best for me to hold the scroll for the time being.

The feeling of utter excitement and anticipation runs through my veins like a vicious poison. I'm finding it incredibly hard to keep still, as my entire body vibrated with excitement. Nevertheless, I kept still and quiet. It was nice to enjoy the peace before all hell broke loose, but at the same time I knew that I was going to be fine. With Hikaru and my summons, I'm sure that I'll be able to complete this without a problem.

Although, Hikaru is going to stay in his Tattoo for most of it, and even though it takes up chakra, I could use him as my trump card. (Even IF the entire room of people saw him..... people are idiots and forget things easily.) earlier I had wished my team good luck before grabbing my scroll, and I had yet again told them to summon me if they needed help. My team comes first before my success and safety.

I had also said good luck to the Sairen group, Shikarmaru, Hinata..and Kiba. 

I feel my cheeks warm slightly at the thought of Kiba, and how Kakashi continuously teased me last night.

"you guys were so adorable! Just date already!"

"O-Oi! it isn't like that! I Don't feel that way towards him."

"I highly doubt it, either that or your just way too Naive."

"Aren't you supposed to be the over protective relative that forbids me from dating?"

"NOPE! NO SUCH RULES WERE MADE!"

Eventually his teasing got so bad that I threw him the finger and retreated out of the house and headed straight to Naruto.  I spent a good hour ranting about how  what he was saying wasn't true and how it would never happen, and all he did was look at me with a smile on his face. At the end of my rant, he wiggled his eyebrows and me and laughed, teasing me just as bad as Kakashi had.

As punishment, I may or may not have pinned him down and viciously tried to scrub off his cat whiskers for about 30 minutes. As an excuse I merely said that I thought they were fake. In turn he tired to scrub off my tattoo (Insert eye roll) Needless to say he failed in taking it off, and only caused Hikaru's purple eyes to flash dangerously.

I let out a light laugh at the memory, in which caused me to get weird looked from Shizunai and Obi. I give a dismissing wave, causing them both to shake their heads and give a small smile. I also have to worry about keeping these two safe. I don't know what they can do, and they certainly seemed hesitate to go into battle....which is extremely dangerous, as hesitation can get you killed. Looking around, I watch as the final person gets their scroll and heads towards their designated gate.