Chapter 22

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V(I'm pretty sure you know its gonna be her half the time.)

"Some people succeed because they are destined, but most because they are determined."

I feel like this quote alone, goes very well with Naruto and Sasuke. They're determination in everything is what is causing them to succeed, in more ways then one.

Earlier this morning I had decided to watch the boys training to see how far they had come along. And Although they're progressing slower then Sakura...they're still managing to get higher and higher up the tree every time. The reason for this seems to be because they are constantly competing against each other. Both determined to come out on top.

The thought of their rivalry cause's me to give a smile. They act just like siblings at times....it's highly amusing, but at times. Equally annoying.

Hikaru went with Sakura and Tazuna to the bridge, saying that Tazuna would need more protection just in case. I feel my smile turn into a smirk.

He probably only said that so he could be around Sakura. Either that, or he doesn't trust her abilities as a ninja. Honestly, I'll go with the first one. If Sakura was put in a position where she had to fight for her life, I'm sure she wouldn't go down without a fight....or at least I hope so.

Sighing, I fold my legs into a sort of pretzel, and continue to watch the boys struggle. They both fall back to the ground, glaring at the tree as if wishing it would just burn to the ground.

Shaking my head, I let out a sharp whistle, getting both of their attentions.

"If you keep on focusing on how far the other person is getting, then you won't get anywhere. Focus mainly on the tree, and how much Chakra you need to put into you feet.-" I cut off and stare at the two. Their competition is helping...but they still need to concentrate. They turn, giving me looks of 'We-already-know-that'

I throw my hands up in the air, getting slightly annoyed, since they obviously aren't actually listening to what i'm saying. "Fine! I'll just show you, maybe then you'll actually listen to me."