◈Chapter 5◈

(Your POV)

You sighed as you finished your second day or time of working. You went into the employees room to gather your things and you find Kyle there.

"Oh. . .Hey there new girl." He smiles at you and you tried your best not to seem rude so you smiled back. The thing that bothered you the most was that the place where you put your belongings is right beside him.

"Hey Kyle, excuse me but I just came for my stuff." You make your way towards your belongings and quickly grabbed your items. As you finally got everything, you slightly turn to catch Kyle eyeing you up and down.

"Uh. . .Something bothering you Kyle?" You ask and he turns around quickly. You turn to face him and he just rubs the back of his neck.

"S-Sorry, I was just spacing out a bit." He slowly grabbed his belongings, looked back at you then left the employee room. You felt a little shiver run down your back as the door closed.

~•~

You arrive home and soon felt the cold air hit you. Your uniform wasn't made for this type of condition since the inside of the diner was always warm. Your uniform was a white buttoned up sleeve shirt that had the words 'The Lucky Diner' sewed on the chest area, left side of the shirt, a plain, black tube skirt that went above your knees, black high socks that were slightly above your calves and for shoes you just put on simple black flats. The guys had it slightly different as they wore black dress pants, and black dress shoes. 

You shiver as another wave of cold air hits you. You lock your car and head towards the front of your door, inserting the key to unlock it and entering your comforting home. You were greeted by (D/N) who ran to you with mouthful of kisses.

"Hey (D/N), how was your day?" You smile as you pet her soft/smooth head. In return, she plants kisses on your hand.

"You must be hungry, come on lets-"

You were interrupted by a knock on your door. You turn around to slowly open it and to your surprise, David was there and he seemed to be holding something.

"Oh, hey David, would you like to come in?" He nods and enters your home. You close the door and turn to face the tall man. He seemed to be a bit nervous because you noticed how tense he was.

"What can I do for ya?" You smile and he seems to be thinking of words to say.

"Well I just came by to say hi and. . .I made ya something." He hands you the rectangular shaped object in his hands and you grab it. You look up at him and he seems to be looking back at you.

"D-David. . .You didn't have too." The smell that came from the object was tempting, it smelled delicious which caused your stomach to growl. You blush, embarrassed that David probably heard that.

"Sorry, I haven't eaten anything yet." David smiles at you then let's out a low chuckle.

"Its alright, what I made for ye is some chicken parmesan." Once again, your stomach growls and you curse yourself for at least not eating a small snack before coming home.

"Thank you David, sorry that my stomach isn't cooperating." You quickly set the tray of food down on the kitchen countertop and looked back at him.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" You smile shyly, awaiting his response. He smiles and joins you in the kitchen.

"Thanks by the way, I know this may be awkward for ye." You let out a small giggle as you reach up the cabinets to grab two bowls and some forks from the drawer.