◈Chapter 18◈

Welp, another long week later hah

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your Pov)

The room was still.

Everything was quiet.

You felt like you were suffocating from the tension that grew between you and Chris.

"D-Do you two know each other?" Sadie asked, breaking the silence that grew between all three of you.

"She was a friend of mine back at Cali." Chris says as he wraps an arm around Sadie' s waist. You saw how Sadie blushed with how he was acting. You wanted to push them out the door and never see them again but Sadie is your friend so you decided to play along.

"Y-Yeah, we went to school together, and it's such a coincidence that he came to this part of town." You said through gritted teeth. You eye Chris as he held a very suspicious smirk.

"Oh (Y/N)! You can't believe how happy me and Wesley are for you to be returning! It's been such a struggle since the incident with Kyle and your eye!" She inches closer to touch the bandaged area but you stop her in her tracks.

"Please, it's still sore." You say and she withdrew her hand and smiled understandably.

"Of course, I am sorry." Silence grew again but Sadie once again broke it.

"Wesley hopes to see you next Monday, we need you." You smile down at her and give her a hug, not minding the jerk in the room.

"Come on Sadie, it's getting late and I want you home safe so I will accompany you." Chris says and Sadie nods and pulls away.

"Nice to see you getting better!" She soon leaves through the door and Chris stayed a bit.

"See you later." He says in a deep tone that sent shivers throughout your body.

(David's Pov)

"Are ye kidding me David?" My brother says as I was laying in the dark in my room, not wanting to do anything since the argument with (Y/N).

"Ye gotta get up! Ya haven't been here for two weeks, Joe and Tony want to play with you!" As much as I appreciate my brother for trying to cheer me up, I don't want to deal with anything right now.

"Just leave Aindreas!" I yell out, seconds later the door to my room was being shut and I was back into the darkness.

"Fock!" I instantly sit up as I can't get (Y/N) out of my head. This was exactly what she told you to do.

"I focking hate myself. . .Why am I like this?" I start to think about our memories together. The day I first met her was a blessing, then on, it was an amazing ride but our time has stopped. . .

"I need to get through this, I have videos to make." I get up up, stretch and head for the shower so I can refresh myself and get ready for recording.

As much as it will bother me not having (Y/N) in my life anymore, it will bother me even more if I left my fans hanging.

"Alrighty, let's get this shit done."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it's short hah.

This book is ending soon ;-;

Thanks to everyone of you for reading this! ♡

See ya!
~Author