◈Chapter 10◈

(Your POV)

You were fast asleep until you felt someone shaking you awake. You slowly open your eyes and see David.

"Morning, we landed." That instantly woke you up and you stood up to see the plane half empty. You look around and David was holding your bag.

"Come on, we gotta get our luggage." You smile and gladly take your bag.

~•~

You texted your best friend a while ago and you were waiting with David outside the airport. David agreed to have a ride with you and your friend.

"I am sorry about her taking forever David, I don't know what's the hold up but she must have a good reason." You look up at David who was eyeing you the whole time which ended up giving you butterfly's in your stomach.

"Er! Sorry! I was lost in thought for a moment there, it's fine (Y/N)." You giggle at his excuse then turn away. You soon heard yelling.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" You turn to your left and there she was.

"(B/F/N)!" You drop your things and ran towards your (H/C) [Hair Color] friend. You both give each other the most tightest hug you ever had.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" You laugh as your best friend continued to hug you tightly. You two finally part and David approaches with your stuff.

"Oh my! He is so freaken tall!" You laugh at her reaction towards David. David seemed to have enjoyed her reaction as well.

"Please excuse her." You say and she pushes you playfully. David just chuckles.

"Anyways, my name is (B/F/N). I am honored to finally meet the guy that is taking care of my bestie here." She extends her hand and he gladly shakes it.

"David, it's nice to meet ye too." They both seem to be getting along quite well, I am glad they are. (B/F/N) turns towards you and grabs your hand.

"Come on! We got so much to catch up on, I will gladly drop you guys off at your hotel." You smile and she helps you with your luggage and leads you and David towards her car.

~•~

"And when Kayla told me about Steven, I laughed because he wasn't supposed to do it in the first place, but he did!" You were laughing to the point of crying. David was laughing as well and his laugh just brought shivers up your spine. You did miss out on a lot, some of your friends around here had their birthday parties celebrated and you felt guilty for not attending any of them.

"Oh man, I sure wished I was here to celebrate with you guys, I miss everyone." You say and your best friend smiles at you.

"You didn't miss much, I am sure they understood why you weren't there." And that is what made you think.

"Oh, I am sorry!" She sets a hand on your shoulder and you giggle.

"No it's okay." You look at her and she gives you a reassuring smile. The whole ride was quiet, nobody spoke until you guys arrived at the hotel you and David were staying at.

"Oh thank god that your hotel is not that far where I live." You laugh at her and she just shrugs. You and David grab your luggage out of her trunk and you stand near the window of her car.

"I will text you when I am settled alright, so then we can go hang out or something." She smiles at you and waves goodbye.

"Bye (Y/N)! Bye David!" You and David wave goodbye and off you both went inside the hotel you were both staying at.

David quickly goes to check in and you were waiting patiently in the lobby but, you felt weird all of a sudden. You felt as if you were being watched. You quickly look around and you seem to not have noticed anything suspicious.

You were probably just tired from the flight. You shake it off and continued to wait for David. He approaches and you both walk towards the elevator because your room was on the third floor.

Once you both arrive at your floor, you noticed that David only had one key in his hand. He stands in front of a door which was room number 30 and he unlocks it with the single key. Inside was two beds, a bathroom, a window that shows you the view of the street below you and a small dining area.

"Sorry if you feel uncomfortable, if was cheaper if I got a room for us both, not that I am implying to anything!" You laugh at David and just hug him.

"It's fine David, thanks." You let him go and set your luggage next to the bed that was near the window.

"Hey, you don't mind if I go meet a friend down in the lobby? He wants to chill for a bit." You look at him and smile.

"It's fine." He smiles in return and leaves the room. You decide to look out the window and enjoy the view, the sun was already setting and the sky looked amazing.

You were standing there for five minutes until your door opens and in comes David with a stranger, his friend probably.

"(Y/N), this is my friend Craig." You look at the shorter man who was both buff and nerdy looking. He smiles and walks towards you, extending his hand.

"Heya! Nice to meet you, I am Craig but my friends call me Mini because its short for MiniLadd which is the name of my YouTube channel." You shake his hand and giggle.

"Okay, I brought ye here to meet her, not advertise yer channel ya douche." Craig looks at David and laughs.

"Sorry! Anyways, Nogla boy, don't tell me you haven't told her about your channel." You smile at the two as they bicker at each other. David has told you about his channel and all his friends channels two.

"Anyways, Tyler and Brock are going to arrive soon so I will see you later Nogla, bye (Y/N)!" Craig soon leaves and David just facepalms himself. You laugh as he starts to say why he warned me in the first place about his friends, it was because they were nerds, that's what David told you.

"It's fine David, he was nice and I am sure the rest are too." He finally calms down but then continues to talk about his friends and how annoying they can get. You were enjoying the trip already just by hearing David's little rants.

You look out the window once again and smile. This week is just for you to relax and enjoy yourself, nothing more.