◈Chapter 11◈

(Your POV)

You were getting ready in the bathroom once you were done showering. David says that he wants you to go to meet his friends at Dairy Queen. As you were done putting your hair in a ponytail, a knock was soon placed on the bathroom door.

"(Y/N)? Ye almost done?" You laugh as he was growing impatient. You finally put on some earnings and just looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Yes, I am done David." You soon open the door and David turns to see you. He looks at you up and down then a visible blush was forming on his cheeks.

"Wow, ye look great." You smile warmly at his compliment and he rubs his neck.

"Alright! Let's go to Dairy Queen before it gets even more late." David soon walks towards the front door and opens it for you.

"Aww, what a gentlemen you are." You walk out and wait for him to lock the door and off you go towards the elevator.

As you arrive the lobby, you got that weird feeling again. You stop and look around again.

Nothing.

"Ye okay?" David asks as he looks at you. You look up at him and smile.

"Its okay David, I am fine. Just got a weird feeling." He wraps an arm around your shoulder and starts walking.

"Its okay, I got ya." You smile at him and you both exit the hotel and start walking towards Dairy Queen.

While walking, you look a round at the nearby stores and smile at the people who walk pass. This place sends so many memories towards you. You see a hot dog stand and instantly remembered something.

Flashback.

You where walking hand in hand with Chris down the sidewalk, just enjoying the scenery. You both soon spot a hotdog stand and Chris instantly pulls you. You giggle as he orders a single hotdog for the both of you.

As your hotdog was ready, you both stand nearby and take a bite at the hotdog together.

"This tastes really good." He says as he takes another bite. He hands the hotdog towards you but as you were going to grab it he takes it away and shakes his head.

"Let me feed you." You look at him and shake your head. He smiles and continues eating it.