◈Chapter 13◈

(David's POV)

"So Nogla, you found your girl?" Tyler says as I just roll my eyes to his childish teasing.

"Shut up, she's not my girl. . .she's just a friend." I hear the guys all hiss at that sentence. I turn towards them and tilt my head, seeming confused.

"Nogla, its pretty obvious that you like her. How can you just say she is just a friend if we all know that that isn't true?" Craig says as he crosses his arms. The other's were doing the same and I scoff.

"Alright! I do like her. . ." And of course, the guys all yell out in excitement and I just sigh in annoyance. I soon felt a pat on my back and it was Evan.

"Well, she seems like a keeper Nogla, you should ask her before you head back to Ireland." I stare at him and I shake the thought out of my head.

"I can't, she has too much going on in her life as of now and the only thing I can do is make her forget and relax. Right now is just not a good time." I can feel Evan's eyes on me, he see's the worry in me and he just nods.

"Alright David, take your time."

A couple minutes later, I decided to go back to the hotel and see how (Y/N) is doing. I say goodbye to the guys and make my way over to the hotel.

~•~

As I open the door to the hotel, the lights were off. I thought that maybe (Y/N) fell asleep so I quietly shut the door and turned on the flashlight from my phone so I can see my way to the bed. Though, I had a weird feeling creeping up my back.

Just to make sure, I started walking towards (Y/N)'s bed and when I shine the light on the bed. . .I drop my phone, ran to the light switch and as the lights turned on. . .

(Y/N) wasn't in her bed.

I started to look around the room, I started to overthink. I quickly grab my phone and dial her phone.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Nothing.

"FOCK!" I started thinking once again and it hit me. . .

"Kyle. . ." I text in the group chat I have with the guys to let them know the problem.

(David)

(Y/N) isn't in the hotel, I am freaking out so right now I am going out to look for her, I know she can't be far.

[SENT]

I grab my keys, and run out of the hotel room, not even bothering to turn off the lights or lock it.

I run outside and I start thinking.

Where?

I run down the street we walked towards Dairy Queen and called her name.

"(Y/N)!"

"DAVID!"

(Your POV)

Kyle had a tight grip on you, you couldn't move.