◈Chapter 14◈

(Your POV)

The next day, you wake up with throbbing pain from your bruised eye. You raise your hand over the patch and hiss as it stung when you touched it. You hear the front door open and close. You turn around and it was David with a small bag. He see's you and instantly rushes to your side. He takes out a bottle of prescribed pain killers for your eye and you smile.

He stands up, rushes to the kitchen, grabs a glass, fills it with water, rushes back to you and hands you the glass. He takes out a pill from the bottle and hands it to you. You smile with how helpful he has been, and it's early in the morning as well.

"I am going to shower, don't harm ye'self when I am gone." He stands up and walks towards the bathroom, leaving you by yourself.

You take the pill and wash it down with the water. (Who here struggles with swallowing pills? I don't deal with that problem so sorry to those that do.)

You then start thinking about your puppy, wondering how she is doing. David's brother has been sending you pictures of her with Joe and Tony. She seems to be having fun with her new friends. You smile as you scroll through the pictures he has sent you so far. One with her and Joe caught running around, one with them waiting patiently by the door to go for a walk, and the last one was of the three of them sleeping peacefully together.

You soon receive a text from someone.

(???)

Where are you?

You stare at the message, confusion spilled all over your face.

(You)

Who is this?
[SENT]

You decide to leave your phone to charge and ignore the mystery number. You stand up and stare outside the window, enjoying the view. You watch the pedestrians walk by, going on with their day, not caring about anything else in the world.

You start to wonder about yourself.

Was it a good idea to move away? Was it too much of a big move?

You shake the thoughts away, you did it for you. You didn't want to stay in Cali because of the memories, and because of him.

Your phone soon starts vibrating again and you check who it was.

(???)

You know who I am

You stare at your phone for a bit, until you leave it one read. You decide to ignore the texts coming from whoever that was and enjoy the day with no worry.

Finally David comes out and you decide to shower yourself.

~•~

You were enjoying the day with your new friends. Watching as people play the new games that will be coming out this year. The contests are the most fun of all, it's exciting as you watch the people battle each other in co-op games.

Tyler has been cracking some jokes here and there, causing all of you to laugh. David would get mad whenever Marcel bugs him, then Mini would join in making it worse.

This group of men is something else.

The day was almost over and you were tired. All the walking, all the laughing and even all the playing got you tired.

You say goodbye to everyone and both you and David start walking back to your hotel, together this time.

"Was today great for ye? Did ya have fun?" David asks as you both walk down the crazy streets of LA. You smile as you take in all the excitement from today and let out a soft laugh.

"Today was amazing, thanks David." You hear David sigh.

"Your welcome (Y/N), I am glad that ye are enjoying your vacation, and I am glad that the events from yesterday didn't seem to way ya down." You smile at him then look back down. You could've enjoyed it better if your eye didn't hurt at all but you still had fun so you were grateful that it was just one eye.

"The guys decided that, the day after tomorrow, we should hang out at Marcels hotel and chill in his pool. I was wondering if ye want to go and just sit around, ya know because your eye is bad and I don't want ye swimming in the pool with a bad eye." You giggle at David's caring words.

"Of course, I would love to hang out, what would I do in a hotel room by myself?" Both you and David smile at each other. You then felt something brush against your fingers. You look down and it was David's hand.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to-" He quickly stopped talking when you grabbed his hand and rested your head against his arm. You couldn't reach his shoulder since he was tall.

"It's okay David." You could feel his eyes on you. The both of you continued walking like this until you reached the hotel room to rest.
~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's short!

Have some good ol' fluff.

See ya!
~Author