◈Chapter 8◈

(Your POV)

You wake up to the soothing sound of the wind blowing through the trees. You look outside your window and you saw how gloomy it looked. Its a Tuesday morning and you have work.

"Wow, today sure seems sad." Your phone started ringing once you said that which sorta made you jump a bit. You check the caller ID and it was your best friend.

"Geez (B/F/N), its 7 in the morning and I got work, my phone ringing definitely woke me up so what's up?" You say as you slowly get up from the warm comfort of your bed.

"Sorry (Y/N), but this is urgent. . ." You stop on the edge of your bed, you looked down at your hanging feet and started feeling your heart race.

"Urgent? What do you mean?" You were gripping the sheets of your bed, you were both worried and scared.

"I am sorry to say this but. . .Chris bought a plane ticket already. . ." You cover your mouth so the scream couldn't escape. Tears were barricading your eyes.

"But I got good news for you, well I am not sure if it is good new but one, he doesn't know your address or even what part of Ireland your in and two. . .he is leaving the week after next week." Your phone was set on your bed and you were bawling your eyes out already.

"(Y/N)! Please don't cry, I am sorry!"

"I gotta go. . .I just want to be alone."

"Okay, please call me once you are alright, see ya (Y/N). . .I will let you know if anything." With that, she hung up and you dialed Sadie's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sadie, can you tell Wesley that I won't be coming in today, I am not feeling good and I gotta deal with some. . .personal problems."

"Oh. . .Alright, hope you feel better!"

"Thanks, bye." You hang up and just set your phone down. Knocks were soon heard on your front door.

You stand up and walked towards the door, not caring if your face was red and puffy. Your puppy was wagging her tail with excitement as she saw you. You smile at her and set your hand on the door knob.

As you open, you instantly regret not checking your face before answering.

"(Y/N), ye alright? I thought ye had work but when I came home from the store, I saw your car was still here so I got worried and decided to check up on ya. . .and I am glad I did." He definitely noticed your puffy eyes and he didn't seem too happy about it.

"Oh. . .Sorry to worry you but I am fine."

"Can I come in?" You looked at him and slowly nod your head. He walks in and you close the door as he enters.

"Let's talk about it, its better to let it go than hold it in." He sits on your couch and you sit next to him.

"Uh. . .I don't know if I want to say. . .It's not like I don't trust you at all, but-"

"(Y/N). . .I, David Nogla, will make a promise to help ye in any way possible because ye are a sweet girl and I am glad I met ya, happiness is what ya deserve the most and. . .I am sorry if this sounds weird but, I will be honored if I can be the one to bring you happiness. . ." You were frozen, stuck. . .you had no words for what David just said.

"I-I. . .David."

"You don't need to say anything, a smile is all I need." You were flattered by his words and the way he treats you was just so. . .heartwarming and amazing. You smiled soon after and David smiles as well.

"There ye go, there's that smile." You giggled and just started feeling embarrassed after.

"Thanks David. . .You're the best."

"Anything for ya (Y/N)."

"The reason why I was upset was because. . .my best friend called me earlier and. . .she told me that my ex got a plane ticket to come to Ireland and. . .he is coming the week after next week." You had your arms wrapped around your knees and it was quiet.

"(Y/N). . .I will make sure that next week will be the best week ye have ever had! And when he arrives and finds ya. . .I will not let him get near ye." You wanted to hug David for a long time and just never let go.

"Thank you so much David. . .I wouldn't have made it through if it wasn't for you." You were soon wrapped in long arms.

"Ye're welcome, (Y/N)." He soon let you go and sat next to you.

"So yes, next week I am taking ya to E3, don't worry about (D/N), my brother can watch over her." You smiled at David for how sweet he is.

"Let's go for a coffee, I know a small café nearby." He stood up and extended his hand to help you up.

"Alright, let me just get ready then." You smile up at him and he starts walking towards the door.

"I will wait for ye outside." He opens the door and leaves.

You stood there, staring at the door. You started to smile like an idiot and just ran to your room. You started to notice the feeling that was already forming.

You are starting to like David.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup peeps!

Sorry for the long wait. :(
And also sorry if it's short, I had to update for you guys so you wouldn't have to worry.

Hope you enjoyed!

Please vote and comment what you think about the story or if you have any suggestions to what should happen soon in the story and trust me, I love the ideas from my readers. :)

See ya!
~Nesa