◈Chapter 21◈

This song fits with the story hah.
If you don't know who Rynx is, than I will give you a hint.

Our favorite owl boy! :)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~
(David's Pov)

I slowly stood up, watching his every move. He held the knife tightly, urging to strike me with it. I looked at his face, then down at (Y/N).

"This is not your problem to deal with, so I would recommend you leave or you will get hurt." He tells me as he got closer. I shake my head.

"It is my problem if it deals with (Y/N). . ."

"I LOVE HER!"

I soon tackle him and he let go of the knife. I held him under me, making sure he doesn't go for the knife but soon broke free, pushing me off him. His push made me hit my head against the wall and a headache soon came afterwards. My vision was blurred and I struggled to focus.

"(Y/N). . .Is mine!" I soon felt a sharp pain against my lower abdomen. I look down and he has stabbed me. He pulls out the knife and I fall, holding the wound.

I look up at the man and he looks down at me. His face was mixed with fear and satisfaction. He soon fell, glass fell everywhere and there stood (Y/N). She used one of her vases to strike him. I slowly stood up, not bearing the pain well and she came to my aid.

"D-David!" Her eyes were filling with tears and I smiled at her. I raised my hand and rubbed her head.

"Why David?" She asks me as she held onto me tightly. I look down at her and sigh.

"At least you will be the last thing I see, I will rest easy." She looks at me and her tears broke free.

"You are not dying on me David. . .The police is arriving soon, do you hear them?" I listen closely and the sirens were closer. I look down at (Y/N) again and inched my face closer to hers. But her expression changed as she was staring at something behind me. I turn and there he was, standing tall.

"Chris. . .get the fuck out of here!" (Y/N) yells out and that's when my rage started to show.

"You hurt her. . .I will hurt you." (Y/N) got in front of me as to protect me from Chris. I started getting weak as I lost a lot of blood already. Chris soon charged at (Y/N) and my eyes widened.

(Your Pov)

You stood in front of David so Chris wouldn't hurt him no more. But the unexpected happened as Chris charged towards you but you were soon pushed away.

"FREEZE!"

A police officer yells out as he enters the house. You look up and your cries were uncontrollable. Chris had stabbed David once again and he instantly let's go as the Police tazed him. David's body soon fell to the floor and you crawled towards his pale body.

"N-No. . .NO DAVID PLEASE!!" You say as you held onto him. A hand was placed against your cheek and it felt cold. It was David, using his last bit of energy. 

"(Y-Y/N). . .Don't cry f-for me. . ." He grunts as the pain from his wounds were getting worse.

"Live happily. . .I will. . .al-always love. . .you. . ." With that, his hand slowly slipped off and landed with a 'thud' against the floor. You sobbed against his body. You were soon pulled away by David's brother and the ambulence were around him. You cried against him, regretting every bad thing you did to David in order to save him but you ended up hurting him even more.