◈Chapter 7◈

Sup peeps!

I have a favor to ask from all of you.

I have a friend and she is kind, she has recently published a story about the guys -BBS Crew/Vanoss Crew- and she needs people to be in her book.

I have already submitted my own character (°U°).

OhmsOfficialBae, go to her story 'The Abandoned Woods,' and submit a character! All the instructions are on there.

[EDIT: THE SUBMISSION'S ARE NOW CLOSED. :)]

Thanks so much! :)
See ya!
~Nesa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your POV)

"Come on (Y/N)! We gotta open up!" Sadie was waiting 'patiently' as you were finishing up with setting a table. You sigh as you set down the two shakers for salt and pepper.

"Geez, I am coming!" You made your way towards the front door, pulling out the set of keys your boss has in trusted to you and carefully picking out the right key to unlock the front door.

"There, can I go finish setting up the last table?" You smiled, looking down at Sadie. You both jump at the sound of a door closing with a loud bang. It came from the back door where mostly the employee's are able to come in and out of.

"Oh man! It's been too long!" An unknown male voice rang through the empty diner and Sadie's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Sadie?! Kyle? You guys-Oh my gosh!" A tall, muscular-you can tell from how tight his shirt hugs his arms-, tan guy who had light brown hair with the tips dyed in a blonde that didn't seem to exaggerated. Unlike boys back at your hometown, they did their dye unnaturally blonde. What caught your eyes was that his eyes were a beautiful hazel like color.

"Oh my gosh! Jacob! It's been so long, how was it? Did you bring me anything?" Sadie was asking her questions and Jacob was just chuckling at her excitement.

"After work alright, and who is this newbie?" He asks as he looks at you with a cheerful smile.

"Oh! This is (Y/N), she started working with us not too long ago." Jacob looks at you and extends his hand out.

"Nice to meet ya, of course you already know my name. Glad to have a new face around here." You smile at him as you shake his hand, he seems sweet.

"Well, less chit chat, more working." Sadie says and we all started working at our shifts.

~•~

"Here's your drink ma'am and your plate of waffles for the little one. Enjoy." You say, smiling at the mother who was with her daughter. You walk away, holding the tray close to you and walking into the kitchen.