50.

Anakin made contact with his last known knowledge of the Rebel code. Luckily it worked, which was good because it meant he hadn't been gone for too long.

"Rebel Base, this is Anakin Skywalker. I really need some help." Anakin hoped for the answer. He began work on multitasking. His ship lacked an astromech droid so he was on his own. He missed R2.

"Master Skywalker, where are you?" A voice asked back after a few minutes of silence, it sounded like Caleb.

"Trying to get Imperial troops off my tail in a ship with no hyperdrive. I'm sending my coordinates now." Anakin said.

"We'll do what we can, hang in there." Caleb ended the transmission.

"I don't think I have a choice." Anakin thought aloud, quickly moving through the possible settings that could help him. These ships need the hyperdrive ring to activate. He just needed to find it, if it was still active.

He had very little time before 3 much faster TIE fighters began their pursuit. Anakin bobbed and weaved out of their way as long as he could, practically going in circles. He headed straight for one TIE, tilting sideways to avoid blasts from another. It forced both of them to collide. Anakin could imagine Obi-Wan's voice telling him his plans were always too crazy.

Anakin swiveled and swished around toying with these, in comparison to himself, amateur flyers. This base held trainee men and women, they were supposed to be holding extremely mild prisoners, hence why (Y/N) placed Anakin there.

He was moving constantly for quite a few minutes, becoming impatient to keep off the Imperials. He finally remembered his homing beacon that should be placed on the hyperdrive ring, if it's still there. He reached underneath his dash to find a switch that should turn it on if it was working. He let out a sigh of relief when the light on his scanner lit up to bring him to the ring.

On his way there, he almost died, coming face to face with a fancy ship, he could tell it was the Emperors. He tried to avoid it by going up and over it. A canon began firing at him, but Anakin was able to avoid it which probably gave the Emperor clue into who was in the ship.

Anakin was able to make it anyway, his piloting skills proving themselves. He sent a message to the Base.

"Caleb! Caleb! Turn any help around I have a working hyperdrive and will be with you soon enough." He sent the message hoping it will go through in time.

Anakin attached the ship to the ring, logging in any coordinates separate from this one and zooming off. He sighed in relief as the hyperdrive worked and he was now travelling at light speed.

Anakin reflected, he had no clue how long he had been gone nor where his love was. For all he knew she was on the Emperors ship returning but he couldn't focus enough to feel it. The pilots log might not reveal her current location. For all he knows she could've been moved 12 different times by now. He hit the side of the ship in frustration, why doesn't he think ahead?

~

Caleb retrieved a message while the fleet was getting prepared to jump out of light speed.

"Turn it around!" Caleb shouted.

"You can't possibly be serious? Now?" Hera, his long-time rebel friend and excellent pilot, complained.

"I mean it, Master Skywalker was able to get himself out of there." Caleb explained.

"How?" Hera asked.