63.

The Rebels landed a clearing of the Endor's dark, primeval forest, dwarfed by the ancient towering trees. On an adjacent hill, the helmeted Rebel troop makes its way up a steep trail. Leia and Han are slightly ahead of Chewie, Luke, and Anakin. The troops of the strike-team squad follow, with Artoo and Threepio bringing up the rear. Artoo beeps.

"No, I don't think it's pretty here. With our luck, it's inhabited solely by droid-eating monsters." 3PO worried aloud.

A trooper lifts a finger and glares at 3PO to quiet down.

"Shh!!" The trooper added.

"Quiet, R2." 3PO passed on the message, R2 paused from the disrespect.

At the front of the line, Han and Leia reach a dip in the hill, signaling the rest of the group to stop. The whole group drops to the ground in their camouflage attire to blend in. The A team crawl up to take a look at what might be ahead of them.

Sure enough, just ahead of them were three imperial scouts wandering through bushes in the valley below. Their three speeders parked nearby them, awaiting for some kind of tremor.

"Shall we try and go around?" Leia suggested as a way to avoid being reported.

"It'll take too much time." Anakin said, eager to hit something.

"This whole party'll be for nothing if they see us." Luke added on.

"Chewie and I will take care of this. You stay here." Han offered, getting back on his knees.

"Quietly, there might be more of them out there." Luke said, already sensing that it was more than three.

"Hey... it's me." Han grinned mischeviously.

"That's what we're worried about." Anakin rolled his eyes and got up to follow them.

"We got this, don't worry." Han offered, but Anakin insisted.

"This way it's fair, 3 on 3." Anakin assured his intention.

Han and Chewie begrudgingly turn and start through the bushes toward the scouts. Han curses himself for liking a girl with such a crazy father. Luke and Leia exchange goofy smiles.

Anakin had a plan for his, he jumped into a tree above him, waiting for the perfect moment to jump down with his lightsaber. Chewie held his crossbow at the ready. Han snuck up behind one of the scouts, ever so quietly holding his blaster just a few inches from his back. Then suddenly ruins the heist by stepping on a twig and the scout whirls, knocking Han into a tree. The scout shouts for his companion.

"Go for help! Go!" The scout tells his friend who instead of going into Chewie's aim, hops onto his speeder and rushes off. The third party panicked and stopped before he was supposed to and Anakin jumped down just behind him. The scout pulled out his blaster but Anakin sliced it in half, then popped back up with no hands and stabbed the troopers heart and pushed him aside.

Han continued to blugen his trooper into the tree, and Chewie shot down the other scout. In all the scuffle nobody realized Luke and Leia had decided to join them.

As they run through the bushes, Leia stops and points to where two more scouts are sitting on their speeder bikes and race off, with the two unoccupied speeders parked nearby.

"Over there! Two more of them!" Leia points, rushing onto a speeder without hesitation to stop them reporting that Rebels were here.

"I see them. Wait -- Leia!" Luke ran after her onto the last speeder.