Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The first day in my new school started to lead to an end. It was just the last lesson which was chemistry. I’ve always liked chemistry. All the lessons I’ve had this day had been boring, because its school, also interesting because it’s new. I had thought many times this day that it was an opportunity for me to start new. My mom hadn’t been so fun to be around after she had got paid for me being a spy. To be able to thrust someone is something I personally think is important if you want a good friendship or whatever you can call it between my mom and I. Unable to thrust my mom, the only person I had left after my dad's elopement, I felt lonely. I didn’t want to be a spy, ever. But because of my mom’s horrible decision I was turning into a spy. I wanted to make friends here in this school that I could have as a family even if they wasn’t. This maybe will be harder than I thought.

Anyway, when I walked into the classroom where the chemistry lesson was going to be everyone was talking with someone. It seemed like everyone had friends besides me. Maybe it’s because I don’t share my room with someone and everyone else does? Or maybe it’s just that everyone else is more shameless and can actually talk with people, which I’m not.

It was many students in the classroom. Everyone had their groups that they sat and chattered in. Girls with eyeliner and slutty clothes were seated in the back talking, while some really good looking boys where sitting a bit further away from them and was checking them out, of course. Some of the people I remembered from my last classes. I hadn’t talked to them, but I remembered them. Then there was one boy that was sitting in the front and was reading the chemistry book, he looked totally into it. He looked alone and there was no one sitting beside him so I chose to sit beside him, which turned out to be the stupidest thing ever because he farted all the time and it smelled so much. It was still about 3 minutes left until the lesson was going to start so I had time to change place. I scanned the room for another seat. Tried to do it as carefully as I could so not fart guy would get hurt. What? Even though he farts extremely deadly gases, I don’t want to hurt him, although he probably knows why he has no friends, * cough * deadly farts * cough *.The only seat that was left was beside one of the good looking guys. He did look older than the other boys. Whatever the only conclusion of this is that I’m going to die, but I rather die of awkwardness than die through lethal gases that were coming out of that boy butt. Yes, I’m totally going to die. But what can you do? We all die at some point; it was just my time to die right now.  Okay, I'm weird. Just do it! So I walked to the back of the classroom.

“Um… Excuse me… Eh… Can I sit here?” I mumbled to the boy. God he was really good looking. He had brown hair and green eyes, not to mention the abs you could see was hiding behind his white t shirt. And of course I was going to get all red in the face. He looked at me and smiled.

Actually he did look a lot older than the other boys. It was something that made him look older.

“Sure,” He said and after that he started to talk to his friends again. How can some people make friends so fast? Maybe it’s easier if you look older than you are. I laughed inwardly at my funny comment.

 It was boring to just sit here, so I started to doodle on my notepad.

“Welcome everyone to chemistry! I’m Ms Green and I’m going to be teaching you in chemistry this year,” said the teacher when she walked into the room. Ms Green had huge large bulging eyes; one could mistake her eyes for a lizard, scary.

She handed out books and started to explain what we are going to study this year. It was actually something every teacher had done on the lessons. Half through the lesson I was dying of boringness she was just talking and talking about the coming year.

Just when I was half asleep someone poked me on my shoulder. I jumped in my seat of surprise. I turned my head to the side to see the guy sitting next to me, smiling at me with a flawless sparkling smile.

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Hi,” I whispered back.

“You seem quite bored. I’m Adrian,” He whispered smiling. He’s so hot.

“Lucy,” I said shortly.

“Cool,” He whispered. And after that the conversation ended. Interesting conversation, I know. The conversation was as short as Tom Cruise, and he is short!

The class ended and I took my things and walked out of the room. I walked down the crowded hallway; the only way to get anywhere was by using my elbows. I was walking in my own thoughts as usually. With my luck I walked straight into someone and dropped all my books and so did the other person. We both bent down to take up our books. The girl I had walked into had blonde short hair and blue eyes.

“I’m so sorry!” She apologised. “I didn’t watch where I was going because I was reading this really good book I brought yesterday, which you should totally read by the way. Oh god I’m saying rubbish things again,” She said. Her talking just made me smile; she was funny with her nonsense talking.  

“It’s okay; I wasn’t watching where I was going either,” I said which was like the first real sentence I had said since I came here.

“I’m Juliette.”

“Lucy.”

“Maybe this question seems pretty straightforward but would you like to join me at dinner because I don’t know anyone here and it would feel quite awkward to go to dinner alone?” She asked me.

“Yeah um sure, I don’t know anyone here either so why not?”

“Okay sees you later then!” She said with a big smile and waved at me. Then she turned on her heels and walked away through the corridor.

She seems nice.

***

Helloooo everyone!

If you liked this chapter please vote, it will make me very happy!

So please click the little vote button and without you knowing it you will have made my day!

Have a wonderful day and thank you!

I love you all!!

EX OH EX OH

-          Veronica