Chapter 4

Helloooo! I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to HuntressoftheGods for making my beautiful new cover! I absolutely love it!! Thank you

Chapter 4

The rays of the sun found its way in through the curtains. I don’t think I’ve ever slept this well. My new bed at the school was very comfortable, more comfortable than I had imagined me. It was a new school day and I knew that this day would be excellent. I sat up in my bed, turned myself tired and slowly to sit on the edge of the bed. I threw my arms up in the air and stretched while I made a squeaky sound like most people do when they wake up. Slowly I stood up and trotted to the bathroom. My feet were heavy and it took a long time for me to go to the bathroom, I was so tired. Looking into the mirror in the bathroom was something I shouldn’t have done. My hair was looking so matted and messy. I needed a shower. I took a quick shower. Now I looked fresher, and on top of that I was more awake. While brushing my hair I hummed a little on Still into You by Paramore. Then I quickly put on some makeup. Still humming on different songs I walked over to the wardrobe. I took out a pair of tight blue jeans and a white V-neck. I grabbed my black converse, my bag, my jacket and rushed down the corridor. Class started in half an hour and I needed to get something to eat before. On the way here to school, I had seen a small cafe nearby and that's where I was going to buy a cup of tea and a sandwich. I love tea; I've never really been a coffee person.

When I walked into the café I saw Juliette sitting at one of the tables eating a muffin and drinking coffee. To be honest I just don’t like coffee, I hate coffee.

Knowing that I needed to talk to her sometime about yesterday, I walked up to her. I sat down on the chair in front of her. She looked at me and smiled.

“Hi, didn’t see you walking in here,” She said.

“I just wanted to apologize for yesterday, me leaving you there and everything. I’m just so shy in large groups of people,” I explained to her while giving her a apologizing smile.

“It’s alright, when you left I sat there all alone and then a really sweet boy came and kept me company,” she said with a big smile on her lips. After that she kind of dozed off into a dream world, she must be thinking of this special boy.

“Someone has a crush,” I said and wiggled my eyebrows with a smirk; she so had a crush on this boy.

“Nah, I barely know him,” she said looking disappointed.

“That’s sad, I promise you would make a cute couple,” I said, without even knowing who this guy was but I said it to me a good friend. She just laughed.

“You don’t even know who he is,” she said while laughing.

“Exactly what I thought,” I said and that made us both laugh. It was nice to finally have a friend that you could laugh with. In my childhood I had always been quite alone, that’s probably why I am so shy.

“Maybe we should walk back to school, first lesson starts soon,” she said and stood up. 

“I just need to buy something to eat, I’m starving,” I complained, then my stomach started growling. We both laughed.

“Sure, I’ll wait and then we can walk together to school,” she said.

“Okay, I’ll just buy my breakfast,” I said.

My first class was fighting. We got paired up two and two; we were going to pretend that the other person was our enemy. We were going to fight.

The other person I was going to fight against was the boy that had flirted with me yesterday and asked me about my skills. Now he'll get to see what I can do.