Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Recap:

Adrian acts weird around Lucy after a friend of him mentions who Lucy have had as personal trainer, which is Scott Martin. After their maths class Juliette runs up to Lucy and she's crying.

"I need help," she whispered to me.

"What have happened?" I asked her.

"I- Just... J-just please follow me," she sobbed. Quietly and without protest I followed her. We passed students that looked wondering at us. Every time I was trying to ask her anything she just said "Please just keep quiet," and I stayed silent. We walked down stairs and out to the parking lot outside school. Then she stopped.

"Juliette why are we-," I got interrupted when a very familiar voice spoke up.

"Lucy Watson," I looked up and there a very familiar person stood and smiled at me.

"Scott Martin," I said with a straight face.

"How have you been these two days in school?" he asked.

"Good," I answered.

"Great," he said with a cold smile. As I have told you Scott isn't the friendliest person on the planet, he is sort of a mysterious man with creepy behaviours.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I wondered if you would ever ask," he said grinning. "I need you to look after a certain student," he continued.

"Mind giving me more details?" I asked.

"You need to help me with find a student. He is a very dangerous man that wants to kill every future agent in the country. His cover is that he is one of the students and when the time is in he slowly starts to kill people, and in the end he blows the whole thing up and everyone dies," he told me with an emphasis on dies. I shivered at his words.

"But I can't stop a crazy man from killing people! I'm just 18!" I shouted.

"Exactly, you're 18 and one of my greatest students I've had," I said.

"Any more details we need to know?" Juliette spoke from behind me. I had forgotten that she was sitting there... Wait, she was his bait to get me here?

"Yes, I was his bait and thank you for forgetting me, how friendly of you," Juliette said. Wait, had I said that out loud? Oh no...

"Yes you did sweetie," Scott said. Great, I did it again. "The man is a student; he uses a name of a boy that he has killed. We still don't know what his name is or what he looks like. Lucy, Juliette will help you. You can thrust her because my own sister was her teacher." I gaped at him. I looked at Juliette that did the same.

"She's your sister?" she stuttered.

"Yes, but concentrate girls. He often uses computers to hack into stuff that he think he might need. He kills every person that is in his way. He is going to kill everyone with a bomb when he have had enough fun with some students, with that I mean he have killed them. And your mission is to kill him or get him to me so we can lock him up," Scott explained to us.

"What is his aim with this?" I asked Scott.

"To get revenge on me," he said. I just stood there completely frozen. It was a lot of information I had to take in. "I don't know why, but he wants revenge on me from when I killed his son that was a serial Killer. I've never seen the guy but he left me this note," Scott informed us. Then he gave me a letter with a man's handwriting on it that swore on that he would kill every new spy so they would have problem with saving people in the world. Then he would slowly make Scott suffer for what he had done. I shivered at the letter.