Chapter 7

I dedicate this chapter to one of my favourite writers here on Wattpad; JessGirl93

Chapter 7

Someone had put me down on a chair. My hands where hard tied behind the back of the chair and my legs were tied to the chair legs. With panic I moved from side to side with the hope to get free from the chair. I stopped, never that I would get free, the person who has tied me here was a professional. That was when I looked up and saw the room I was stuck in. It was dark, but not pitch-black. Grey dirty walls with holes in them spread around the room. The floor was all grey and was extremely dirty. Even old blood was on the floor. Blood?! This is no good. The smell in the room was so gross, mix of old room that haven't been used for a while and almost like old cheese. I was the only person in the room. Apart from the chair it was a lamp in the roof, nothing else. It was a door across the room but no windows. A shiver went through my spine. I had been knocked out by a person that had tied me here to a chair. My head still hurt from when I got knocked out. For sure it was something really hard that had knocked me out.

That was when I heard the talks and voices. Or to be more exactly it was one voice who speaks with someone on the phone outside the room I was locked in. That was when I screamed.

"HEY YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"Seems like the bitch is awake," the person on the other side of the door said to the person on the phone. "Need to go." Bitch? I'm a bitch? I'm not the one that has kidnapped a person and tied her to a chair. See who's the bitch now?

Somehow I recognized the voice. The dark voice belonged to a man. I am 100% sure that I have heard this voice before somewhere.

"Of course I will have fun," he said. Fun? Why will he have fun? This doesn't sound good.

Noise of keys rattling came from outside the door. Next thing I heard was a key opening the door and then the door handle moved downwards. He was coming inside this room. My heartbeat didn't increase as I thought it would. Instead I was unbelievingly cool.

The door opened and a man in a black hoodie stood there. He had gloves and blue jeans. I recognized this person from somewhere. The way his body moved...

He walked up to me. Because of the dark I couldn't really see his face.

"Lucy Watson," he said and laughed evilly. I was quiet. Why would I answer this mental person?

"You are probably wondering who I am," he laughed. "We will save the funniest to last aren't we?"

"Well the idea has already hit me; you must be a very crazy man. You know I can help you to get to the mental institution if you want?" I said and grinned.

He laughed out loud; his laugh was creepy but yet nice. Nice, the heck? Maybe it was because I remembered the laugh from somewhere. C'mon Lucy, think where have you heard this laugh before?

"No need for that Lucy," he said, his voice made me shiver down my spine.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to tell me your evil plan as other wicked people do?" I asked him and laughed.

That was when it happened. The mystery man walked up to me and hit me with his fist on my cheek. I felt how my jaw cracked. I didn't care; I had felt worse pain before. My jaw is not dislocated. I moved it from side to side to put it more into place again. It cracked again.

"You maybe should shut your mouth and keep quiet, I don't want to hurt you Lucy," mystery man said.

He was standing about 2 meters away from me and it made me shiver. Even if I didn't feel the pain I didn't want to get hurt again.