Dancing With The Devil

This urban legend has to do with the school dance.So, this legend is called dancing with the devil or the devil at the dance.This is all about a girl , who wants to go to her school dance .She was so excited to go to her school dance.She had her dress ready ,she had everything ready and her mom came in and said"no,there is no way you are going to your school dance."The daughter said "why?please I have everything ready and I'm going to the school dance,you can't stop me."Her mom is like" no,I was talking to people and they said this dance is for the devil,so you are not going."The daughter was like "fine,I won't go." But  like obviously she was gonna sneak out of the house and be like' please I'm going to the school dance,I don't need your permission,it's not for the devil,you're crazy.'So as soon as her mom was getting ready for her bed which is kind of in her bedroom.The daughter was like 'yeah,I am pretending I am going to bed but I am putting on my dress,makeup ,etc.'So she snuck out of her house,without her mom even knowing.So she made it to the high school.When she was walking to the gym or like wherever the school dance is,she noticed that she was getting  all of this attention from all the guys,which she normally never gets attention from anybody,so that was very unusual.She was pretty confused by that and her mom would even say that she was really awkward, then there was no way she was ever getting a boyfriend (this is so mean to say to your daughter).But she was so surprised ,she was like woah all these boys like me,she was really feeling it and these guys were pretty much fighting over her because they all wanted to dance with her.So she was like alright.After dancing with all of these guys, she decided to take a break and go over the table where there was punch and she was getting her punch and all of the sudden the music stopped and there was silence.So she was drinking her punch and she was like what the hell just happened ,so she turned around and there's this really tall guy dressed in all black.  He has jet black hair and he is looking at her.She was king of OMG!!!!!!he is looking at me. Then he said "will you dance with me?"She is like "Me, have I put some kind of perfume or what,all these guys are after me".She was like"oh yes,why not".So they made their way to the dance floor and they were basically  the center of attention like all eyes on them.The daughter felt weird,like she could dance better than ever with this guy.They kept dancing and everybody was looking at them.All of the sudden,this guy started spinning with her and she couldn't even breathe .He was spinning her so fast.She was trying to make him stop but he didn't. Then her feet started to feel so hot like the floor was just so hot.She started to sweat. Then a black cloud came above both of them.She noticed she was getting down.Nobody could see them because the black cloud covered them.When the black cloud left,everybody was amazed,they both were not there.This guy spun her all the way down to hell.So this was devil at dance,because everybody was looking at him and he took the daughter to hell.

Would you like to dance with devil?Have you ever not listen to your mother?