The Legend Of Cropsey

The people of Staten Island have been telling stories of Cropsey for decades. Cropsey is said to be a deranged axe murderer that escaped from an old mental asylum and now lurks in the tunnels beneath the abandoned Qillowbrook State School . They say Cropsey comes out at night to hunt children: some say he has a hook for a hand, others claim he wields an axe. No matter the weapon, the motive is always the same - to drag children back to the ruins of Willowbrook and hack them to pieces.

As it turned out, Staten Island's boogeyman was real. Andre Rand had a history of abducting and endangering children. He was also a janitor for the Willowbrook School prior to its closure for its hazardous environment and for the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse of disabled children living there. Rand went back to the ruins to live in its tunnels and commit atrocities in its surrounding woods. Disabled children started to go missing and the body of 12-year-old Jenifer was found in the woods near Rand's camp. Rand was charged with Jennifer's murder and then eventually the murder of another missing child, Holly Hughes.

They were never able to prove he committed the murders but were able to convict him of kidnapping. He was sentenced to 25 years in 1988 for Jennifer Schweiger, then another 25 years in 2004 for the kidnapping of Holly Hughes. Rand still refuses to reveal the locations of the other missing children. 

Note-3 EXAMMMMS LEFFFFTTTT!!!!!!!!!LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! NO yeah