THE BUSHMAN

Bushman (also known as Big foot or Sasquatch)  is a cryptid which supposedly is a simian-like creature of American folklore  that is said to inhabit forests, especially in the Pacific Northwest.Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid. The term sasquatch is an anglicized   derivative of the Halkomelem word sásq'ets.

 Apparently a long long time ago, the Inuit native people and Alaskan Bushman (a.k.a Big Foot) once harmoniously shared the upper reaches of Alaska. This peaceful arrangement ended when an Inuit killed a Bushman for destroying his kayak.

They got fed up and migrated elsewhere, and now these creatures are said to be seen randomly wandering around.

Ancient legend states that the Alaskan Bushman (aka Big Foot) is descended from a species of creatures known as the "Tornits." Apparently, a long long time ago, the Inuit native people and the Tornits once harmoniously shared the upper reaches of Alaska. This peaceful arrangement ended when an Inuit killed a Tornit for destroying his kayak; resulting in most Tornits migrating elsewhere.

The ones who stayed, however, were angry. What has followed is hundreds of years of stories of hunters going missing, and only turning up dead and mutilated. People are still seeing these creature(s) today.