Orang Minyak

Orang Minyak (or Oily Man) was a supernatural being called into being and controlled by evil bomoh or witch doctors and his main duty is to cause all kinds of trouble. The Orang Minyak can cover his whole body in a black oily substance that makes him practically invisible at night, difficult to catch, and makes breaking and entering extremely easy. 

The orang minyak can also crawl up walls and the sides of tall building, as well as jump long distances on rooftops, making him look like the Malaysian version of Venom. The Orang Minyak loves to molest teenage virgin girls and steal expensive items, but he does not like to kill. 

The Orang Minyak terror led to unmarried women, especially in student dormitories, resorting to constantly wearing sweaty clothes to give the creature the impression that they had just got it on with a man. 

To make things scarier, the Orang Minyak still continue to terrorise people till today. In 2005, there was a report of a knife-wielding Orang Minyak roaming around Kuala Lumpur Hospital, attempting to rape the nurses. And in 2012, the residents of a village in Gombak, Selangor claim to have seen and heard the Orang Minyak skulking around the area.