The Stuffed Baby

This urban legend is also known as"Drugs Smuggled in a Dead Body".

A woman and her 4 year old son are visiting a border town on the Mexican side of the Texas/Mexico border. As they are walking towards the border crossing to return to the U.S., a man runs up to her and takes her child. She immediately runs to the authorities and a search ensues.

The lady and the authorities begin walking among the cars looking for her son. The woman spots her child in a truck a couple of rows over. Her son is laying his head on the shoulders of man and appears to be sleeping.

As the authorities close in on the vehicle, the driver jumps out of line and makes a run for it. As they are driving off, the passenger opens his door and dumps the child out into the street. As the woman and the authorities reach the child they find, to their horror, that the child has not only been murdered but has been cut open and illegal drugs have been put inside his body.

It appears that the persons in the vehicle were drug smugglers and had decided to kidnap a child, kill them and place the drugs in the body. They would then hold the child as they approached the border and the border agents would think that the child was quietly sleeping on the shoulder of the passenger.