Tanning Lotion

Once a bride's wedding was coming close. The bride to be wanted to look beautiful in her white wedding dress so she went to a local salon to get a "healthy looking" tan. She tried to book an hour on the sunbed.The staff at the saloon told her that,she could tan only for 30 minutes at a time.After the session,she looked in the mirror and found that her skin wasn't too dark.

When she tried to make an appointment for another 30 minutes on the tanning bed the next day,the staff informed her that she could tan only twice a week.After the second session,again she was not satisfied.

Fearing that,at this rate,she could never have a proper tan,the woman came with a cunning plan.If a saloon can give her 30 minutes,then she could book other saloons in the city.

She spend her next four days from one tanning saloon to another,lying on sunbed on after another.Her skin was getting dark,but she was scared that till her wedding comes,she couldn't be that dark.

She went to a shop and bought a special brand of tanning lotion.This lotion was only used by those who have rare skin condition.This lotion was designed to increase the skin's sensitivity to light.

She hoped that this would help her to have a brown skin.She slathered the tanning lotion all over her body,letting it soak in.Then she set off for her tanning appointments.

Later that day,at the tanning saloon,the staff noticed the smell of burning in the air.When they went to investigate,they found that the tanning beds were on fire and they found a burned corpse of the unfortunate woman.

When the autopsy was performed,the coroner discovered that the woman's internal organs had been cooked from inside out.By the combination of tanning lotion and the sunbed,she had cooked herself alive.