Red Robe

Red Robe is a Japanese urban legend .It's about a girl who checked into a creepy hotel and then she has a crazy encounter with a creepy woman.

So this girl was travelling she wanted to make her trip cheap and she don't want to spend so much money ,so she stayed in this really cheap hotel.When she checked into this hotel,she realized that her room number was 66 on the sixth floor.So a chill went down her spine because she put the 666 together as it was the devil's number.So she brushed it off ans started to unpack her things.So when she was unpacking her things ,she heard a knock on the door.She thought this is kind of weird. So she went to the door and opened it but nobody was there.She peeked her head out to see who was there,but nobody.So she thought to herself that it must be my imagination because I was thinking about 666.So she closed her door and went back inside the room and continued unpacking.Suddenly there was another knock on the door and she thought who the heck is doing that.So she opened the door and she saw a woman standing there in a red robe.The woman was giving her strange vibes ,crying and shaking and she was upset because she locked herself outside of her room and the woman said she need the key and can she walk with her? So the girl agreed and was listening to her that she was really depressed and she is going with some hard time with her husband and she is feeling very suicidal.However when the girl took the elevator down to the lobby,it was empty.She did not find anyone in the reception.She rang the bell and waited.After few moments the receptionist appeared and the girl asked her for a replacement key for the room with the  woman in the red robe.The receptionist asked "the woman in the red robe?"The girl said "oh this strange woman ,she came to my room because she locked out her own room."The receptionist replied "what are you taking about? We have only one guest staying on the 6th floor and that's you." The girl said"can you check again?"The receptionist replied "oh I know,you may not believe me this but its true.There is a horrible incident few years ago,a woman was staying here in room number 66 in the 6th floor the very room that you are staying  in today.She and her husband have slipped up and she wanted to commit a suicide, but in her madness she decided that everyone in the hotel to die with her and so she wore a white robe and carried a gun.She went to floor to floor shooting people.There was so much blood everywhere ,it was so much blood that her robe was red .Ever since that day,guest who live in 6th floor see her time to time."The girl was speechless. The receptionist smiled and pointed to her stomach saying "look there's a stain of blood."

Sorry I didn't update yesterday as I was not at home.I will try to update 2 parts.