Wild Rose

Wild Rose is an urban legend from Ireland.This urban legend is about a girl named Elisa Day and she was murdered by her boyfriend many years ago.

So Elisa was so beautiful, that all guys had crush on her.They gave her a nickname'Wild Rose'.They say her wild rose because they compare her with the wild roses that would grow down by the river.One day,a man came into the town and he saw Elisa and he could not take his eyes off her.He was instantly  infatuated with her.Although he never talked to her but he want to know her and go out with her.He showed up at her house and introduced himself to her.As soon as he introduced himself to her,he grabbed her and kissed her.This man came back to her house next day and gave her a single rose and said to her"you are the most woman that I've ever seen in my life."So Elisa said to him"alright,thank you".And then the man said that he want to meet her down by the river.So it was the third day and this guy went back to her house, he picked her up and they went down to the river.It was very sweet and very romantic.The man kissed her lips one last time.Then he waited until her back was turned and beat her to death with the rock in his hand.As he killed her,he whispered"all beauty must die...."He placed a rose between her teeth and slid her body into the river and she slowly disappeared beneath the clear and calm surface.Her body was never found.Over the years,her real name was forgotten and she was known as wild rose.

Many people have said that they have seen her ghost wandering along the banks of river,where the wild rose grow.Her head is bashed and blood is running down her face.They say that she clutches a single rose in her hand.