The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer is also known as The Man In the Elevator.This urban legend takes place in an elevator.This involves a 19 year old girl who lives in an apartment building on the 14th floor.

This girl was attending university in a very big city.One night,she had to stay late at library to finish up a project and then she came home just as it was getting dark outside.As soon as got her apartment building she went to the elevator,pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive.When the elevator arrived she got into it and pressed the button for 14th floor.When the doors were closing,a man came running as fast as he could and opened the door.He stood beside her and asked "do you live in the 14th floor?"She said "yes I do,any problem?"Then he replied saying"oh!I live on the 13th floor."He then pressed the button of 13th floor.This elevator ride was pretty awkward.The girl was looking at him and she was kinda attracted to him.She thought maybe he was too attracted to her because they made eye contact and then looked away.Then the elevator stopped at the 13th floor,he then left and said "see you later."When the elevator doors were closing,this man turned around and pulled out a giant sharp knife.Then he started laughing and ran towards the stairs.This is was absolutely terrified.She tried to press buttons but nothing happened.She was knowing that if the elevator went to 14th,she will be killed.The same happened,the door opened ,that man was standing there and he killed her.Next day her body was found in the elevator.