Humans Can Lick Too

Also known as The Licked Hand,The Dog's Lick,People Can Lick, Too and Not Only Dogs Can Lick.There are 2 legends.

1-This legend is about a girl who was left home alone and is protected by her dog which was a large Collie.The parents told the girl to lock all the doors and the windows after they left.There was one window in the basement that wouldn't close completely.Doing her best,she finally shut the window but couldn't lock it.So she put a lock in the basement door so no one can get in.Then she sat down for some dinner ,fed her dog and decided to go to sleep for the night.Her dog slept underneath her bed and she let the dog lick her hand as she said goodnight.During the night,she woke up with a start.She lay there wondering what had woken her and then she heard a strange noise.It was a dripping noise coming from the bathroom.She thought that she left the tap open and the water the water must be dripping from sink to drain.She didn't took it seriously and slept again.She felt very nervous and she reached her hand over the edge of her bed and let the dog lick her hand for reasurance that he would protect her.At 3:45,she heard the dripping sound again.Again,she reached down and let the dog lick her hand and fell asleep.At 6:52,the girl had enough of the sound.She got up to see her parents pulling up to the house in time."Good",she thought."Now somebody can fix the sink cause I know I didn't left it running." She walked to the bathroom and saw the most creepy,terrifying and horrifying thing.It was her Collie dog skinned and hung up on the curtain rod.The noise she heard the entire time was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor.The girl let out a big horrifying scream and rushed back into her bedroom to get a weapon in case somebody broke into her house and there she saw a note,next to her bed written with blood saying"HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".So the entire time, a person killed the dog and was licking her hand.

2-Once there was a nice old lady who had a lovely little dog. One day, the old lady heard on the radio that a crazy murderer had escaped from jail and that she should lock all her doors and windows. So she locked every door and window in the house except one tiny one to let some air in. She thought that a murderer would never get in through there.So that night she went to bed as usual. She knew everything was okay because when she put down her hand the dog licked it. But later in the night she heard a drip, drip, drip. She put her hand down and the dog licked it and everything was okay, so she went downstairs to check out the tap. But the tap wasn't dripping. So she went to bed again. And everything was okay. She woke up again later in the night, though, so she thought the dripping sound must be coming from the shower. She went into the bathroom, and there was her dog, dead, hanging in the shower, dripping with blood, all its intestines hanging out.Written on the mirror was: "Humans can lick, too!" And behind her in the mirror, she saw the murderer.