Prologue

Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself

She was dreaming about him.

While his only dream was to destroy her.

Will her unconditional love be able to change the Heartless???

Or She, herself will die thousands time out of pain of
"Loving The Heartless "

Here's the another book of Heartless series.

*******

"So miss Anika... Ups... Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi... u have to follow my  rules if you want to stay here in this house...

1-u will call me SIR as m ur boss here...

2-u will never ever interfere in my personal matters...

3-u will pay rent Rs.25,000 for staying here in MY home...

4-u will never thought that this house is ur's so u will stay in store room or whatever place I decide for you...not in any other room of my house...

5-u will come to me whenever I need u..u know...just to satisfy me...
(He bites his lower lip & gives disgusting look)

6-Most important thing U CAN GO OUT OF MY HOME FOR ONLY 3 HOURS n get money for your rents...don't worry u can do whatever u wanna do... He said while winking and giving disgusting look...

7-miss Anika u can't eat anything from here means u will not going to enter in kitchen...

8-& & And ...from today onwards there will be no servants stay in my house as u know I already have maid...n vo bhi free ki...my miss or Mrs HOT SEXY SERVANT....

So keep this rules in ur mind...

N yeah one more..

9-u will not going to tell about all this to anyone...in front of everyone we are happily married couple u know...

10-if u will break any rule...ur parents surely come on road....U know...

He smirks...