9.Beginning

Anika gets ready...She is looking completely gorgeous...With little bright smile..& much more confidence...She is so intelligent & active that any company will be lucky to give job to her its totally pleasure for company only...

Interview gets over...& they appoint Anika for this job...

But....

But suddenly Anika remember his words...that...She can only go out of the house for 3 Hours only...She told this condition & she loses her job...She becomes sad...She runs here & there, to so many companies but no one was ready to give her job for 3 hours only....

After almost 3 hours....Somewhere she got the job & loose at the same time...& somewhere she isn't able to get the job....She became tired...but...More than that...sad...Depressed....

How she will manage all this???

How  will she get job only for 3 hours???

How she will stay strong in front of him ...& fight against him????

How will she get 25,000 per month without any job!!!....

******

After that she went back to the house all exhausted.

She almost falls down on the sofa due to continuous stress to her heart and brain.

She closes her eyes and tears starts flowing down.

"Water.. "She opens her eyes after hearing the voice.

She is just going to take the glass in her hand but Shivaay throw it on her face.

Then he laughs like a monster.

"It's just a beginning Miss Anika Agrawal... You will get more from your Heartless Husband.. "He said with smirks.

Anika just stars in to his eyes for a few seconds then replied,

"It's just a beginning Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi... You will get more from Heartless Husband's wife... "

Shivaay just stars at her in amusement.

He is totally amazed by her courage, Her strength, Her confidence, Her spirit.

He never seen a girl with this much courage and confidence before, something so amazing is their in her.
Because after getting married to a Heartless guy that to in loveless marriage, being raped, being tortured, being stressed out... Being heart broken, being shattered... Still every piece in her is fighting back with him.

*****

days are rolling...

& Shivaay's torture is increasing with each passing day...

While Anika's face always has a small smile...Fake smiles...to hide her pain...Anika is proving the one very famous though that---->

"A FAKE SMILE CAN HIDE THOUSANDS OF TEARS OR PAIN INSIDE..."

Shivaay Becomes irritated when she always gave smile to his when he wanna give her pain...She is happily habituated with his tortures...& sometimes whenever she got chance she gave him back all the pain with much more intensity as a return gift...Shivaay's plans r failing...While Anika is becoming strong robotic day by day...Feelingless...painless....But she never surrendered....& that's started paining him more...

One day Shivaay comes late night...He is damn angry.....as if his heart is out of control....His eyes r moist.... the mark of tears are easily visible...Giving the proof that he was crying....He comes on terrace with much exertion....Offensive smell & his gesture told everything that...He has taken too much alcohol...

While Anika is crying...Bcz she hasn't eaten anything from 2 days...Bcz she hasn't money now...Or any job....& Shivaay's behavior ..She has enough reason to cry her heart out...But Anika never expected this from him...

He comes suddenly...& stretch her hairs hardly...She wince in pain....