5.Breaking her trust

After few minutes,

She gains her consciousness back only to feel intense pain all over her body.

"Oh hello... Are you Queen of Palace??? "Shivaay asked without taking a single glance of her miserable condition.

She is confused.
Not able to understand what he's exactly saying.
She looks at him with those painful questioning eyes.

"Who gave you right to sleep on bed with me??? Always remember your place okay!!! Now go and sleep on floor... "He asked.

She is in too much pain, Her whole body becomes sore, bruises are clearly seen because of his continuous torture.

She stands up slowly with immense amount of pain and walks towards the cupboard to get duvet for herself as it is too cold to sleep on the floor without it especially when there's heavy rain outside.

"Don't... Don't you dare to touch it..." he yelled.

She is not able to understand what is wrong with him.
Why he's behaving like this with her!?
Why he changed so much in just few minutes!!!
Why he's these much angry with her!!!??
What wrong she has done!!!??

But she has no energy left to ask him anything or fight back or argue with him.

She is silently lying on the cold floor without anything to cover or even without pillow that too naked.

Tears are continuously falling from her eyes without her awareness.

She wants to cry her heart out, a loud but her voice is not coming out from her mouth, it's like her voice is getting hitched inside.

Sleep is far away from her, Her eyes.

*****

Morning welcome the another not so good day for this sleeping beauty...She wakes up with yawning...with PAIN...All thanks to her so called loving husband's deeds...Her clothes r still away from her frame...The blood stains on bed sheets remarkably remind her the last night or the first night love sessions...Her eyes becomes watery..She covers herself n slowly walking down to the washroom....She knows very well that if she walks little more she will surely falls down...She reaches to the door of washroom when don't know why she turns back....N all her pain goes vain in a nanosecond....Due just seeing her husband sleeping with all peace n smile on his face...His happiness takes away all her pain...She smiles sadly...N enters in washroom....She takes cold shower ...But immediately she closes tap...Bcz the flowing water on her frame increasing burning sensation all over her body where Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi gave her love bites or to be precise hate bites....Her hands r running over all the burning points of her body n her eyes closed....Saline drops comes out through her beautiful eyes...& she is struggling to control her sobs which can disturb her love Shivaay's sleep....

*****

Anika is still in bathroom...wetting herself under the water...shoothing her wounds...

While Shivaay wakes up...
N smirk remembering last night...
His Lips curved upwards ...
His index finger is rubbing his lower lip causing irresistible desire for her body...
He is busy in his thoughts while Anika comes out covering herself in a red sari...
Anika is unaware of his staring...
She dries her wet hair...n put a pinch of vermilion in her partition of head...
Shivaay smirks at her so innocent acts...
Means after his last night wild animal behavior not a single girl on the earth stay quiet or  be normal...
Shivaay has expected a high voltage fight with his wife but here she's all silent.

Silence is girl's loudest cry.

With respecting their relationship this is too much!!!!!!

Shivaay goes in washroom n freshen up...
He comes down stairs n enters in kitchen...

Anika:kuchh chahiye???breakfast is ready just wait for 2 minutes...

Shivaay:get out...

A:what????

S:can't u get that what I told u...just get out from my kitchen now...

Anika shivered ...scared...
N Comes out...
Shivaay follows her...

Shivaay jerk her n pinned her to the wall...

S:miss Anika kishor agrawal...this is my home...my life...don't u dare to pock ur nose in between my personal things...n yes...if u wanna leave in my home u have to follow some rules...
& yeah if u wanna go miss agrawal u can happily go...but just remember that if u leave this house ur father's all properties,companies,home,all accounts everything will be mine...

Anika shocked.....Means how on the earth even in her nightmare she never thought that Shivaay...
HEr mind becomes totally blank...she can't able to get what is happening to her...
He kissed her lips harshly n again continue...
Remember Anika...u signed the marriage paper without reading...ohhh how fool u r...or how much u trust me...seriously I like that...
So r u ready...
Welcome to the hell miss agrawal......