36.Betrayal and Broken!?

Anika falls on her knees on the floor or to be precise collapse  ... Her heart is beating faster than ever, aching badly while her whole body becomes numb.

Her mind is still working on the bad news she got just few minutes back, still don't want to accept the fact.

"This can't be true... They can't leave me... "Her mind and heart only saying those words to her soul.

There is no any other fear greater than losing our loved ones for ever...

Especially when they are our own parents, who gave birth to us; seeing their death is not at all easy task.

But life isn't easy task for Anika, especially after her marriage with Heartless.

Tears r unknowingly coming down from her eyes...Her happiness flew away just in a second...

Soon all the relatives...friends...come at her home..She is still in a shock...Unable to recognize anything...

After 1 hour death bodies come...

Anika just stared at their faces mindlessly. Tears are running down and down, heart is aching but her soul is broken completely.

After few minutes,

Anika hugs them...N cry her heart out ..Her eyes become red...
She wants to say so many things, wants to wake up her parents, call them but nothing comes out from her mouth other than bitter sobbings.

She is sobbing continuously since 2 hours...

Tania comes there...

Then hugs Anika and while hugging, she says

Tania:ohh poor Anika...M sorry 4 all this I'm going to say...
But I can't stop myself...U know what we... I mean, me and Shivaay are waiting 4 this day from god knows how many years...

N look.. Shivaay ne apna revenge le hi liya(And look Shivaay has taken his revenge finally!!!) ...

He killed them Anika...Finally he gets that...M so happy 4 him...Now he doesn't need u...So he is only mine....M here to thank u...

Anika, kal agar tum meri insult nhi krti to...To vo kbhi aesa nhi kr pata...
(Anika, if you hadn't insulted me yesterday then he wouldn't able to do this ever... )

U know how much he loves me...but you know what I am really feeling Sorry 4 u...

You have tried everything to change him, you have given your everything for this name shake relationship but what you got???

Death of your parents!!!

He had only given you pain Anika, nothing else... And he even took away your dignity and respect.

U hadn't done anything wrong...BUt as u r daughter of them...U had suffered and you have to suffer...

Enough of your I'm his wife and he's my husband drama...

Just give divorce to my bf....N ya don't worry we will give u ur properties back...U know Shivaay onlyonly want them suffer...So ...All the best....

Take care...

And she left.

Only breaking already broken soul.
Only spreading salt on her wounded heart.
Only giving more tears in teary eyes.
Only giving her the feelings, How helpless, vulnerable, broken and lonely she became...

*****

So sorry for not updating any book.

Actually I'm not well since yesterday, having fever and cough.

I have taken a day off, Hope I'll update LTH too... Only if I feel well.

Also thinking to update

Heartless Ishqbaaz

Book 3 in Heartless series.